Johnny Rock's comeback

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by johnnyrock, Jul 20, 2017.

1. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Forward test:
    • If 480 is taken out, that will be a new eight week low.
    • Short if 480 is taken out.
    • 20 cent ($1,000) trailing stop.
    2018-04-04-08-17-53-761529617.png

#591     Apr 4, 2018
  2. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

The Anti-DOLT:

JR: Alex, thanks for coming back on the show.

AJ: I'm a patriot, Johnny!

JR: Well, Mr. Jones. I am glad you brought that up. Did you ever serve in the military?

AJ: I played Texas, High School Football. It doesn't get any more patriotic than that.

JR: That's funny. Speaking of patriots, you dedicated a large portion of today's show to Ted Nugent.

AJ: That's right Johnny. Wang tang sweet poon tang! It doesn't get any more patriotic than that.

JR: God bless America and its delectable variety of poon. Back to Ted though.

AJ: Johnny did you serve in the military?

JR: When I was 27 I met with an Army recruiter.

AJ: Trying to make your Daddy proud.

JR: Now that's funny. My Dad's exact words were, "The Army puts people like you in jail."

AJ: At least you tried.

JR: Not really. I thought it was a good thing to do to get off drugs.

AJ: You must have never been around someone in the Army!!

JR: Not until rehab. Glad I followed my Dad's advice. Speaking of jail? Let's get back to Ted.

AJ: The motor city madman has never been to jail. What are you going to do? Bring up his wife and the TSA?

JR: Nah. Mistakes happen. Did you know he tried to marry a 17 year old girl, as a grown man?

AJ: Well, he didn't! But he did become her legal guardian!!

JR: That brings a whole new meaning to having your lady call you Daddy.

AJ: I will whoop your scrawny little ass Johnny!

JR: The only thing between us is air and opportunity. (I visibly suck the air out of the room).

AJ: Now that's funny! So why am I here today? Besides ratings?!

JR: Let's have a "TED talk!"

AJ: Look Johnny, Ted is a board member of the NRA. It doesn't get any more patriotic than that!

JR: Great lead in. You are a showman. You remind me of a Southern preacher!

AJ: You have Jesus tatooed on your neck. Why are you always bashing Christians?

JR: Jesus was a revolutionary! Not a missionary!! Besides, Jesus took the Church to the woodshed every chance he got. My kind of dude!!

AJ: Don't bore me with your monologues. Why am I here today?

JR: Did you know the Motor City MOTORMOUTH shit his pants when faced with going to Vietnam?!

AJ: Look. That didn't happen. He was sand bagged by a writer!! Damn. More fake news!!

JR: Okay. Let's say you are right. Even though he said it twice.

AJ: Didn't happen Johnny!

JR: Okay. It didn't happen. What about his other excuse?

AJ: Are you talking about his foray into the Hallowed Halls of Higher Learning?

JR: Oooh, I like that. I am an alumni of a community college myself. Liberal Arts degree!

AJ: Damn communist!

JR: I thought we liked the Russians now?

JR: C'mon Alex. Don't fume. Do a bump instead.

AJ: You're not so bad Johnny.

JR: I wish I could say the same for you Alex.

JR: Thanks for stopping by the anti-DOLT.

AJ: I will whoop your scrawny little ass!!

JR: Air and opportunity, Alex. Any time. Any place. Bare knuckle brawls my brother!!

#592     Apr 6, 2018
  3. This thread is 60 pages long. -- What's the bottom line,
    Are you really profitable and successful and rich, Johnny Rock...or really broke, right now o_O, :confused: within your trading situation,

Your avatar face reminds me of a cross...between actor Sam Elliott and a lemon.
    2018 ET.

#593     Apr 6, 2018
  4. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Read all 60 pages. Unlike you I am not pretending to be anything!!

#594     Apr 8, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  5. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

JR: We have had some excellent guests on our show: Alex Jones, the ghost of Jesse Livermore, but tonight is special.

JR: Our special guest tonight is @lawrence-lugar. A man among men! Lawrence, welcome! Is it okay if I call you Larry?

LL: Call me Sugar!

JR: Was that your nickname when you were a prize fighter in your younger days?

LL: Prize fighter? Not me. It is a nickname though.

JR: [Silent pause. Its a storm chaser trick that I learned when I first started dating. Most people cannot take silence. I wait for Sugar to volunteer more information.]

LL: The brothers gave me that moniker in Junior High because they said I had a little Sugar in my tank.

JR: Wow! Very forthcoming on your part Larry.

LL: Call me Sugar, please.

JR: Okay Sugar. What's the secret to your market success?

LL: Anonymity!!

JR: You are sucessful, right?

LL: Johnny, you remind me of a lemon!

JR: How so? Like a bad car that you can't return?

LL: NO! That sour look on your face in the profile pic.

JR: [I laugh, sincerely.] You are my favorite troll.

LL: What's the point of your journal?

JR: Where is your journal?

LL: I find that I can be much more effective by spreading my love around.

JR: Like a big bowl of Sugar?

LL: They certainly don"t call me Sugar because of my sweet personality. But I am trying to help!

JR: No doubt! You have certainly helped my trading.

LL: So, you are a successful trader then?

JR: Fuck no! The only thing I have ever been successful at is reading people!

LL: Can you read me?

JR: Hmmm. That's a trick question. But I will give it a shot. But first, what is the secret to your trading success?

LL: Every day is a battle. Its like a prize fight. Slip the market jabs. Bob and weave as you close the distance. Two quick, powerful body blows, then a lead right hook that cracks their fucking jaw. Fights over!

JR: Is that your trading plan or did you just describe a Mike Tyson fight?!

LL: If that doesn't work, bite their fucking ear off.

JR: Oh, so that is your trading plan.

LL: It all depends. The market is fluid. Yiu have to be like water.

JR: Bruce Lee?

LL: Nope. Rachel Ray!

JR: Well, you certainly seem to be an expert on many subjects. I heard you have a diet book on the horizon?

LL: No doubt. I have expertise in so many areas!

JR: Apparently so. I do love the internet age.

LL: Was that a shot?

JR: Not at all. I am just saying that in this day and age I believe one can accomplish almost anything, given a certain threshhold of aptitude and persistence.

LL: Haven't you lost a ton of money in tje market?

JR: More than I have won, for sure. I have rode a couple of nice lucky streaks. But you know how that goes, right?

LL: I have never been lucky. Skill baby! Natural talent. Good looks. 133 IQ. And a 12 inch dong!

JR: Damn! You can't get much luckier than that. It sounds like you have it all.

LL: That's right Johnny!

JR: Well, thanks again for stopping by, Sugar. I am looking forward to your diet book. Were you ever fat?

LL: Even if I was I could still see my monster cock.

JR: Fair enough, Larry.

LL: Sugar, please.

JR: That's all the time we have for tonight. Thanks Sugar!!

#595     Apr 8, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  6. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Forward test:
    1. Break of 8 week H/L
    2. 8 week high may come into play
    3. $1,000 stop
    weatpit1.png weat1.png

#596     Apr 9, 2018
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

F'n hilarious. Will Sugar be back tonight for a continuation of the interview? There's so much more to cover. :D

#597     Apr 9, 2018
  8. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Ha ha. Hopefully he will return soon.

#598     Apr 9, 2018
  9. Johnny Rock should be a writer on The Simpsons, instead of flailing around trading. -- Talk about Think or Swim.

I just made 80% today in my paper trading account. o_O or $4,000.
    2018 ET.
    To net 4K in a laundromat...it would take you two months.
    I just bought a pecan pie and whip cream at Walmart. and two American flags. and two champagne bottles. and Ground Cumin.

I love dogs...I feel like wrestling with them on the ground after a profitable day trading.
    I'm telling you...look into, and trade, options. That's where a retail trader could do the most damage with their trading/gambling acct.

I flirted with a lady dentist today on her YouTube channel. After she replied to my previous inquiry ending it with a ; ) face.
    I plan on getting InstaSmile teeth. Imagine...having a perfect, movie star, smile...it's a life and mood changer.
    I want a Porsche 911 and a girlfriend. I'm as single as shit. and a virgin.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    #599     Apr 9, 2018
  10. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Wait a minute. A paper trading account. Next thing you know you will admit to having an average size dong.

Seriously, Larry; if you read all 60 pages you will know I am broke, this journal is a tribute to @tampa and if I can work on my writing/creative skills, being paid for that would be awesome. I would still trade because its a passion. For now, it is what it is.

I have traded ootions in the past and it only exacerbates a lucky streak. Without an edge, it also does extreme damage to any real money that I once had. My mind is set on commodoties for a few different reasons.

And my dogs play with me, even on tue losing days.

#600     Apr 9, 2018