Johnny Rock's comeback

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by johnnyrock, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

try to adding a green color on the bars that are up and red on the down bars. Let me know what you think than?

#521     Feb 7, 2018
    johnnyrock likes this.
  2. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

"ITS THE REPETITION OF AFFIRMATION THAT LEADS TO BELIEF.
    AND ONCE THAT LEADS TO BELIEF. AND ONCE THAT BELIEF BECOMES
    A DEEP CONVICTION. THINGS BEGIN TO HAPPEN,"

MUHAMMAD ALI

#522     Feb 7, 2018
  3. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Huge fan of Ali

#523     Feb 7, 2018
  4. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

NAZ is a buy today, But the ES is more controlled and smoother in appearance, and much easier to get a read on.

#524     Feb 7, 2018
  5. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Looks like a consolidation day to me.

Although if it broke out tomorrow I would be looking for 5' momo plays to the upside.

2018-02-07-08-40-51--1483882247.png 2018-02-07-08-40-29--974787183.png

#525     Feb 7, 2018
  6. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

When you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done.

#526     Feb 7, 2018
    johnnyrock likes this.
  7. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Tomorrows plan:
    • If the market gaps down below today's low I will look for 5' momo/pause plays to the downside
    • Looking for selling to resume
    If by chance:
    • The market opens unusually strong and takes out todays high I might consider the same play to the upside
    • Chances are strength will have me on the side lines
    • If its another contraction day - consolidation, inside day - I will sit out as well
    Not real money, but its a real plan!

2018-02-07-18-01-43-1548325991.png

#527     Feb 7, 2018
  8. Man, you look old for 51
    [​IMG]
    You must have lived a hard life -- and not have taken care of yourself in diet, body and mind and spirit.

Modern/healthy 50 year olds look like they are in their late 30's.

It may sound like cliche advice...but quit smoking, drink plenty of water, quit fast food, junk foods, sodas, baked goods, sugar...eat baked fish and turkey, vegetables, fruits, tea...lightly drink wines, but don't overdrink or drink hard liquor.
    Go to GNC...to learn all about the wonderful fitness supplements and potions...like whey protein powders and testosterone boosters.

and get a new haircut...it will make you feel youthful and breathe new life into you.

You look like you need a whole lifestyle makeover....reorganize your room and house layout...change or shuffle the furniture around.
    Don't be a hoarder or saver...learn to throw or switch things out every-so-often...for new, or different things.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    #528     Feb 7, 2018
    johnnyrock likes this.
  9. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

The market will do that to you when you lose a ton of dough! Or maybe it was the drugs!!

#529     Feb 7, 2018
  10. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

Maybe its that Mary Jane and that, i don't give a fuck attitude? But i'm Ca, so that's how I swing.

#530     Feb 7, 2018
    johnnyrock likes this.