Johnny Rock's $100,000 Challenge

Discussion in 'Journals' started by johnnyrock, May 26, 2021.

1. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

I see that the MCL contract will begin trading in July, and it just so happens, that I have a day trading strategy that I am prepared to implement.

As you may know from being a regular reader of ET, this site is populated with big ballers and shot callers. I am neither!

However, I fully believe that power is found in purpose which is revealed through passion.

Then again I may just be a hopeless gambler.

With that in mind, follow at your own risk. Subscribe if you are entertained.

g_anon - Twitch

I won't be trading live, sharing charts or even giving up the super secret, proprietary indicator. However, I will share how many trades I took and the total p/l for each trading day.

For you old farts who don't watch Twitch, I'll post a weekly p/l on this thread. I hope to see you there.

Btw, this will be a real trading account with a goal of making $100,000. If that happens, each of my other goals will also come to pass. Delusional? Probably!

• Day trade the MCL
    • Level up to the MES
    • Level up to the ES
    • Fund the Drop Out Inn
    • Write the retelling of the narcissist myth with a twist
    If I do in fact reach the goal of $100,000 from trading alone, I will give up the secret on this site. I'll do it on Twitch first, but I won't leave you hanging.

2. kmiklas

kmiklas

Followed.

Hoping you'll do a body paint session.

johnnyrock likes this.
  3. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Hot tub stream too!

4. traider

traider

I will sub if you are on onlyfans

johnnyrock likes this.
  5. In for nudes.

johnnyrock likes this.
  6. Tavurth

Tavurth

What's your starting balance, what's your expected timeframe?

7. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

20 years

8. Tavurth

Tavurth

So you're just saving $416 from your paycheck each month?

johnnyrock likes this.
  9. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

I can't actually give an answer to your question, so I just said 20 years. If the market cooperates, it can snowball quickly. The starting balance will be around $1700 and I will add to it each month.

The progress will be slow until I can scale up to the big ES contract.

MACD and Tavurth like this.
  10. qlai

qlai

If you trade manually, how can you give the secret out? That can only be done if you can automate the strategy. Can your strategy be fully automated?

#10     May 26, 2021