john stossel blasts Obama health care

Discussion in 'Politics' started by killthesunshine, Nov 5, 2009.

1. http://www.washingtonspeakers.com/capabilities/journalists-analysts-historians.cfm

Selected individuals who speak to media topics include:

Christiane Amanpour
    Bret Baier
    Fred Barnes
    Mike Barnicle
    Paul Begala
    William Bennett
    Michelle Bernard
    Douglas Brinkley
    Tom Brokaw
    Aaron Brown
    Tucker Carlson
    James Carville
    Alex Castellanos
    Ann Compton
    Katie Couric
    Sam Donaldson

Ari Fleischer
    David Gergen
    Doris Kearns Goodwin
    David Gregory
    Arianna Huffington
    Gwen Ifill
    Katty Kay
    Ted Koppel
    William Kristol
    Jim Lehrer
    Mary Matalin
    Chris Matthews
    Michael Murphy Norah O’Donnell
    Bill Press
    Eugene Robinson
    Luke Russert
    Frank Sesno
    Bernard Shaw
    Mark Shields
    Claire Shipman
    George Stephanopoulos
    Meredith Vieira
    George F. Will
    Bob Woodruff
    Judy Woodruff
    Bob Woodward

When You Think of Journalists,
    Political Analysts and Historian Speakers,
    Think WSB

#11     Nov 5, 2009
  2. i think stossel likes to see his FACE in the cam more than anything in the world

he's got great hair,, and that's to his credit!

you cannot beat a great hairline!not in politics, not anywhere

just look to the hairline :eek:

#12     Nov 5, 2009
  3. dsq

dsq

Do you think there is competition in healthcare insurance now?At least with obama care you would have a choice between the hmo thieves and the govt healthcare.Thats what is meant by option.Option to not getting screwed by hmo's.

Let me guess you dont pay for your healthcare right-your employer or medicare does?So you have no experience in shopping for healthcare?

#13     Nov 5, 2009
  4. Ricter

Ricter

It's an interesting statement you make there, and I agree. I've long used a kind of "averaging" to get a feel for the truth as reported. I believe one needs to look at many sources across the known opinion spectrum to really get a feel for what's probably the balanced view on any given topic.

#14     Nov 5, 2009
  5. If you mean this version of government that been compromised by business interests then I agree with you. As for any semblence of enforcement that natural selection might provide its obviously a case of fox allowed to guard henhouse. Ask any relatives of surviors from the chicken processing plant who died behind locked fire doors that hadn't been inspected for 11 years.
    When Johnny dies of salmanila it wouldn't do his mother much good to change brands. The examples of legitimate ( I know how much your side likes to cite the idiocy of buyers of rungless ladders!) I find theres a need for a too much neglected "Freedom from" ...human nature, even Reagan prescribed us to verify.
    If anything the media could crusade much more on the side of consumer advocacy then they do at their current token levels.
    Kucinich is liberal. Nothing new here.

#15     Nov 5, 2009
  6. "In a hurricane the danger isn't THAT the wind is blowin, its WHAT the wind is blowin."

Ron White

#16     Nov 5, 2009
  7. dsq

dsq

I see few journalists on that list mostly idiotic pundits on that list who show up on all the scream fest shows.

#17     Nov 5, 2009