John Stewart on the Media Ignoring Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Aug 16, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The left doesn't realize how disingenuous it looks when they seek to nominate Ron Paul by proxy. Of course they want him to be the man who runs against Obama in the general election. They know he is a crazy old coot just like the rest of us know it. Even the lamestream media knows it can't sell that one and isn't trying to.

Funny vid though. I like Jon Stewart.

#21     Aug 16, 2011
  2. Illum

Illum

You are not describing a liberal.

#22     Aug 16, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Cite something Perry did or said that was dishonest. I say you are full of shit but lets see you cite one concrete instance. Maybe I'm wrong about you. :D

#23     Aug 16, 2011
  4. Illum

Illum

He alludes to it. He has admitted that it would not be possible to "end the fed" Instead diminish their role, more specifically on the jobs mandate and more accountability to Congress. And as for big govt, he also said he would go after all the foreign spending as it would be more palatable to the American public, rather than cutting medicaid social security etc. Many do see him as a kook, but at this point, who else is there? Paul Ryan now.. eh.

And yea I agree with you on Perry. He is a used car salesman. That guy is a slimeball, and couldn't care less what stance he takes as long as its good for him. "How's my hair? My teeth look good? Vote on what?? Sure thing sport, Fed is unpopular?... yea screw them, I'm a tea-party guy, ya with me champ? Seriously though, how do I look?"

#24     Aug 16, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow. I guess the libtard hate-machine is getting cranked up. I'll bet you don't know a damn thing about Perry except that he is from Texas. Cite a single instance where he did something slimey. I'll bet you can't which makes you full of shit too.

You folks don't deal in facts. You just call people names. It isn't going to work this election cycle because the whole country has become aware of it. As I pointed out, even the media isn't trying to sell that horse shit because it is so obvious.

So, what did Perry do that is slimey. Name one thing.

#25     Aug 16, 2011
  6. Illum

Illum

Trying force gardasil shots on the female population of his state. I'm a liberal? lmao. That is as slimy big gov as it gets. Not only that, but those shots do nothing but make people sick. I need name no other. Nobody likes the slimeball.

#26     Aug 16, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I read that. Something isn't right with that vaccine and it ain't right to force anyone, specially kids, to take a vaccine. That was for cervical cancer, right?

Yeah, that sucks and is slimy.

I don't know much about him but like his background and would vote for him in the general election. Obama is the slimeball in my view.

#27     Aug 16, 2011
  8. Isn't it kinda odd that Fox, CNN, and NBC all sound the same when ignoring Paul...?

"We have a Top Tier...."

"We have a new Top Tier ....

"There's now a Top Tier in this race..."

It's like when the same party gets handed Political Talking Points...from the same people! :D :D

They are now formally known as PoliticoCNNBCFox. :D :D :D

(Yes, will have to add more names as the list grows.)

#28     Aug 16, 2011
  9. Illum

Illum

I agree with you, best to get rid of Obama. Republican line-up is weak. Then need to do better.

#29     Aug 16, 2011
  10. achilles28

achilles28

You support Rick Perry? You're a fucking idiot.

#30     Aug 16, 2011