John Ritter is Dead!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by vulture, Sep 12, 2003.

1. I always thought the guy was a good actor. I think he was typecast for the role in Three's Company, but he still had alot of acting talent. I think the movie Skin Deep was a good example of what great comedic talent he had...

Also, it might be just my impression, but he did seem like a genuinely decent guy and not the typical Hollywood ego type...

Rest in Peace...

2. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

agree, I liked Ritter a lot on 3's Company, sad to hear he died early... he seemed like a good guy..

Get those MRI scans, eg www.vitalimaging.com .. hopefully those can detect problems like this ahead of time..

he'll be missed...

3. I also liked John Ritter a lot. He was great playing a small town gay in Sling Blade.

4. ....actually, his biggest role in years has been the voice of Clifford , the big red dog.......I think Im going to tell my kids tonight the Clifford is dead!! ( kidding)

5. If I'm not mistaken, he also played in the Stephen King movie "It." (The one with the physco clown).

He may have also played in Langoleers (sp?) but I am not sure of that.

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

R.I.P. John Ritter.

7. Toonces

Toonces

I didn't much care for Three's Company, but I don't think too many actors could do the physical comedy he did on that show. If you happen to catch it on Nick at Nite sometime, look how well choreographed his "clumsy" scenes are.