John Murphy's Chart Pattern Recognition Plug-in for MetaStock

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BCE, May 10, 2003.

1. BCE

BCE

"We found CPR useful in a number of ways besides the most obvious of alerting us to chart patterns being formed or confirmed. Using indicators such as the stochastic RSI...., we often found that a forming pattern either reinforced our decision to buy or sell, or caused us to do more homework on stocks that gave conflicting signals.

Overall, we found the program to be a valuable asset to our technical charting toolbox as well as providing a fun way to learn about chart patterns. All in all, a job well done by John Murphy and the people at Equis, earning an A+ rating."

Matt Blackman, thechartmaster.com

Just wanted everyone to see this. Hope your weekend's going well. :)

#11     May 24, 2003
  2. BCE

BCE

#12     May 28, 2003
  3. Hope you can shift it mate, ive got the plugin for metastock isn't worth 5$. You wait half a year for a trade setup. if you put it on intraday it disapears and re-apears when it feels like.

Good luck with this one.

Oh it is fun if every now and then you want to make yourself laugh, john murphy really is a foolish tramp, he looks like my grandad and probably trades like him.

#13     May 28, 2003
  4. If the program is so great, Why are you selling it?

#14     May 28, 2003
  5. because its SO great, just read all of the quotes he has posted. It must be amazing with all of those quotes!!

#15     May 28, 2003
  6. BCE

BCE

I've heard from many other successful traders who have used this software and find it very helpful. A couple of people have chosen to pan the software here and that's their prerogative. It's like looking at the reviews of something on Amazon. No matter how great something is, there are always a few people there to pan it. What it is. I posted the positive reviews to provide some balance. I'm selling this, as I mentioned, because I no longer have metastock myself so am unable to use it. It's unfortunate some of the people in these forums chose to be so negative and even go beyond that and seem to find joy in ripping others. :(

#16     May 29, 2003
  7. BCE.. you are really getting annoying...

The program is a real piece of crap.. I have it at home.. and its a joke...

You can keep on posting until the cows come home... no one is gonna buy that junk.. we are all elite traders here.. goto the yahoo boards...

--MIKE

#17     May 29, 2003
  8. BCE

BCE

You expressed your view about this program before. No need to repeat it. I'm afraid it's people like you who are annoying, Mr "Elite Trader". If you're unhappy with the posts here perhaps you're the one who should go to the Yahoo boards as people who find it necessary to attack other traders who are just trying to sell some software are the ones who are annoying. You can rag on this software forever and work yourself into a fit but that won't change the reality that some "elite traders" who can probably trade circles around you find it very useful. I suggest you just ignore this thread and mind your own business.

#18     May 30, 2003
  9. I hate to bring up a dead topic, but I just got this in the mail today and wow, is it a piece of junk. It misses everything, and the stuff it finds isn't all that great. Thank goodness for that 30 day return policy.

#19     Jun 6, 2003