John McCain: iPads And iPhones Are Made In The U.S.A

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 7, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL! :D

I've figured out why you don't ignore Optional777. Its because its too fun to repeatedly humiliate him! I may take him off ignore myself hehe.

A computer salesman? LOL! That explains the embittered demeanor and hatred for capitalism. Reminds me of the hotel clerk guy who went over the edge. :D

#51     Mar 9, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Theoretically but its not working out so far.

In a sense maybe, but term limits WOULD change the political landscape for the better.

True enough but they're not hence the need for limits

Again partly to mostly true BUT that doesn't change the fact that term limits WOULD improve our situation immensely. Right now ALL our politicians care about absolutely nothing but contributions/favors and re-election. Term limit WILL alter that.

#52     Mar 9, 2011
  3. You realize of course, that you are essentially making a similar argument as those who believe we should have racial quotas and affirmative action...

The good politicians should be rewarded with a term limit in favor of some inexperienced pol who has no on the job training? What person has a motive to do a good job when there is no real reward for good service? It is like hiring a contract worker, who knows that he will not be rehired, so he has no incentive to do a good job...

Seems like the same argument that the racists make that quotas, which favor hiring a less qualified person simply because they are black, a woman, or any other minority person...prohibits an open market for talent.

#53     Mar 10, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Utter bull shit.

More utter bull shit. First of all NO career Pol is a good Pol.
    Other than their salary, integrity and patriotism. Something NONE of our current career Pols posses.
    More utter stupid non sense. WTF does racism have to do with congressional term limits, other than you lack a credible argument against it?

#54     Mar 10, 2011
  5. Very deep and well thought our retorts.

LOL!!!

#55     Mar 10, 2011