John McCain: iPads And iPhones Are Made In The U.S.A

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Sorry. Your pseudo-intellectual arguements don't wash.

The simple fact is, you reached an incorrect conclusion based on your incorrect assumptions.

I wasn't defending McCain. I didn't vote for him. I don't even like the guy. But, of course, you just make whatever assumptions you want so that you can reach whatever conclusions you want to reach.

You assumed I was defending McCain. You're wrong. If I wanted to defend McCain, I would have offered a defense. The fact is, Biden and Pelosi are just as stupid as McCain. No, that's not a defense of McCain, nor was it meant to be. I was an indictment of the overall low quality of our politicians.

#21     Mar 7, 2011
  2. #22     Mar 7, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

...you're just a two faced self righteous hypocritical troll.

#24     Mar 7, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Instead we have a clueless young fart lying POS who thought he had visited 57 states with one to go, thinks Austrian is language and can't pronounce corpsman. Great choice Dumbo supporters.

#25     Mar 7, 2011
  5. Look, lets be real for a second.

The ET P&R forum is about 75% right wing.

If you really were concerned about balance (sorry, I can't stop laughing at that comment) you would spend lots of time promoting liberal ideas.

You don't do that at all...anyone who reads your threads or comments knows you swing wide right.

So enough with the balance nonsense. You didn't introduce your first comments in this thread with something like:

Yes, McCain is a dope. I agree that he is a dope, and to balance things out, I think there are lots of dopes in politics, including Obama, Biden, Pelosi on the left and McCain, Palin, and Bachmann on the right.

Now that would have been a reasonable attempt at a balance response.

#26     Mar 7, 2011
  6. +1

#27     Mar 7, 2011
  7. I see you are getting all emotional again.

Perhaps it is that exposed nerve that keeps getting hammered.

#28     Mar 7, 2011
  8. Here's yet more brilliance from the Odumbo administration. :p

[​IMG]

#29     Mar 7, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you are a 100% full of shit hypocritical troll.
    :D :D LOL
    So the now the self proclaimed master debater and TrollZz of ET is the arbiter of what's reasonable?

Now THAT is funny.

#30     Mar 7, 2011