John McCain, idiot...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Four words: McCain Kennedy Immigration reform (a bill to give illegal aliens amnesty . . . )

The fact that is name is on a bill with Kennedy says it all, he's an idiot alright, right along with your man Kennedy, ZZzzz.

#11     Mar 28, 2007
  2. Honestly, I have no idea what is going on in McCain's campaign. He seems determined to alienate every Republican constituency. He is a guy a lot of people would like to rally behind, but how can you? He was against tax cuts, he wimped out on judicial confirmations, he's for amnesty for illegal immigrants, plus he's all for restricting a core First Amendment freedom, political speech, in the name of campaign finance reform.

#12     Mar 29, 2007
  3. I know... Dan Quayle for President!!

#13     Mar 29, 2007
  4. TGregg

TGregg

? He's playing to the press, mainstream America and any conservative Democrats that might be hanging around. He's taking the GOP Nomination as a given, and running for office, thinking the press will carry him through nomination season, then he can don the costume of RepublicanMan and swoop up all the votes.

Sounds like a possibility to me. We'd end up with somebody to the left of Bush, who's to the left of Clinton, but hey, at least our party is in the WH.

:p

#14     Mar 29, 2007
  5. McCain gets punished for stealing:
    [​IMG]
    Here is the full scoop:
    http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/03/27/john-mccains-myspace-page-hacked/

"Someone on Presidential hopeful John McCain’s staff is going to be in trouble today. They used a well known template to create his Myspace page. The template was designed by Newsvine Founder and CEO Mike Davidson (original template is here). Davidson gave the template code away to anyone who wanted to use it, but asked that he be given credit when it was used, and told users to host their own image files.

McCain’s staff used his template, but didn’t give Davidson credit. Worse, he says, they use images that are on his server, meaning he has to pay for the bandwidth used from page views on McCain’s site.

Davidson decided to play a small prank on the campaign this morning as retribution. Since he’s in control of some of the images on the site, he replaced one that shows contact information with a statement:

Today I announce that I have reversed my position and come out in full support of gay marriage…particularly marriage between two passionate females."

#15     Mar 29, 2007
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

He also supports the flat tax.

#17     Mar 29, 2007
  7. He was great in those Clancy movies too. Put him on a debate stage with any Democrat and they will shrivel up.

I wonder if that black guy who played President David Palmer on 24 is a Republican?

#18     Mar 30, 2007