John Kerry's Web Site

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ShoeshineBoy, Mar 7, 2004.

1. If you want a complete listing, simple type your favorite S or F word into the search engine.

2. cdbern

cdbern

3. That is weird. The (liberal) media portrays him as a John McCain-type.

This guy will make a great Commander in Chief!!

I never thought anyone could be less popular with the military than Clinton, but this guy could achieve that goal if elected...

4. cdbern

cdbern

Great Commander in Chief? We don't want a traitor sitting at the helm.

5. I was definitely being sarcastic.

I'm actually shocked that the DNC would field a guy like this. It ought to be an interesting campaign...

6. cdbern

cdbern

:) Sorry for the misunderstanding.

7. Shoeshine,

From what I've read of Kerry, I'm not thrilled about his politics. Unfortunately, it looks like this election I'm going to have to choose the better of two evils, but I'm not enthusiastic to say the least to have either Bush or Kerry as president of the United States.

I sure do miss the days when Bob Dole was running for the republican camp. John Mccaine would also have been a far better choice in my opinion.

Oh well, Ralph Nader is in the mix, so at least we have a trifecta of incompetence.

8. The conditions are perfect for a strong third-party independent such as McCain to step in after these two slug it out for the rest of the year. Everyone will be so sick of these guys that McCain can win and get his revenge against Bush for accusing him of siring black babies. :D

#10     Mar 8, 2004