John is DEAD ??

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TudorJones, Feb 17, 2008.

1. jjk2

jjk2

basically any speculation that tries to predict prices in the next minute, hour, or day and etc is gambling.

good news is not everyone does the above. but when i first start out thats what i did.

investing looks at years, 10 years, forever.

btw, on this guy's blog he was holding aapl @ 170.....boy he must feeling it now. today i cheked it was like 111......

ouch.ouch.

#21     Feb 22, 2008
  2. What's worse is he took a second loan on his house and was trading with mostly borrowed money.

#22     Feb 22, 2008
  3. jjk2

jjk2

omg....

and he had a very nice house on myspace....but looks like he has a pretty good salary?

#23     Feb 23, 2008
  4. the pictures of his little dog are great. hope his dog is ok.

yes, this is really really sad if true. so much to live for even if he lost everything.

I hope he is just laying low after getting liquidated. no amount of money is worth ending it all.

I don't think there has been any definite confirmation either way so there is still some hope. Maybe one of his female roommates will come forward...

#24     Feb 23, 2008
  5. Just think of all the frightened little stiffs who wouldn't gamble a dime on anything but hey they go get married. One gigantic f**kin' gamble!

But the truth is this is not 20 or 40 years ago. No one gives a shit if you dump a difficult bitch. So if you've got a difficult bitch .. just disappear one day. And start up again, straight away,without all that nagging & bad vibe dogshit f**king up your life.

#25     Feb 23, 2008
  6. Well, he might be alive after all... Here is a comment left on a blog recently...

John Hanson said...

hi thanks for your attention, i stopped posting at my blog largely because of the sheer stress i am getting, no i didn't commit suicide like most of you think, i am going to pull myself out, and TO ALL OF YOU ASSHOLES WHO BEEN CALLING ME A COWARD I WANT TO SAY THIS I AM A BEGINNER AND YOU SHOULD CAUGHT ME A FUCKING BREAK FUCK YOU STUPID ASSHOLES.

thanks to everyone who showed their concern, im just gonna take some off from the country, i'll be back sometime.
    5:13 PM

http://pipmytrade.blogspot.com/2008/02/whores-of-appl.html

#26     Feb 27, 2008
  7. glad to hear he's still around...

#27     Feb 27, 2008
  8. he's not back
    no new message on his blog

in trading the guy doesn't know what he's doing

excuse me buying 1000 AAPL at 183 ...
    does the guy follow the news ?

at least if he did the contrary to what he's been doing he would soon hit 1 million

#28     Mar 3, 2008
  9. I didn't say he was back blogging I said he posted to another blog and is thus not dead.

Obviously he didn't know what he was doing and made common beginner mistakes. Give the guy a break... everyone has made mistakes when they first start out trading...just not in front of the whole Internet. He is doing the right thing by staying offline and regrouping himself.

#29     Mar 3, 2008
  10. I'm sorry but he doesn't get off on that one. If you read through his blog comments from the beginning, you'll see dozens upon dozens of posts from people begging him to stop. That's where you gain forgiveness for being a beginner. But by ignoring 100 people who were trying to save you and your money over a 3 (?) month period until you were broke - well, you don't deserve any forgiveness. I mean that's just stupid.

#30     Mar 3, 2008