John Henry--The Next Blow Up ??

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by jay gould, May 31, 2005.

1. Thanks...I gathered that...but why was he banned originally? Practically everyone here kissed his ass in his journal....

#221     Sep 13, 2005

2. As a happy client of surf, I know he is busy on several projects, including a revolutionary fund concept. Not sure if he was banned or just doesn't post here anymore.

I'll send your regards.

AUSTIN

#222     Sep 13, 2005
  3. Thanks for the happy and revolutionary update, marketsurfer. And in case you have forgotten, yes, you were indeed banned. Several times. Which leads us to the following post:

#223     Sep 13, 2005
  4. If you are at all familiar with Greek mythology and the much dreaded Hydra, then you can surmise what has become of marketsurfer. Unfortunately, the mortal Baron has yet to fully conquer this serpent, and Hercules is not registered at ET. The saga continues.

#224     Sep 13, 2005

5. I am a happy client of surfer. Why do you continue to think everyone is him?? R U an ex trader or unhappy wannabe client?

:confused:

#225     Sep 13, 2005
  6. client, lol. You must be his wife, Ginger, the one who supports this fantasy of his.

#226     Sep 13, 2005
  7. People who think they are clever, but sadly aren't, are fairly easy to spot after a time. But, not unlike a virus, you will likely continue to mutate as required.

"Wannabe client?" No thank you, I don't wannabe taken for a ride.

#227     Sep 13, 2005