John Dean Piles On and Dumps on Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Irma, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Why would John Dean have any special credibility? He turned weasel 30 years ago to save his own hide and hasn't done anything since that puts him in a position to know anything. At least Richard Clarke had been in the loop.

This proves one thing only. The best way for a nominal Republican to get publicity for a book is to dump on Republicans, preferably the President. The liberal media can't get enough of it. A guy like Bernard Goldberg who wrote an excellent book criticizing the liberal bias of the media meanwhile is blackballed from every show.

#11     Apr 6, 2004
  2. Ya, we can't trust a guy who told the truth. We need to trust the loyalists who lie for the prez...

#12     Apr 6, 2004

3. Most????? check the #'s again......i think bubba had the lowest % of votes in last century.....42 % i believe...if not for perot...he loses

#13     Apr 6, 2004
  4. Irma

Irma

Yeh, mostly. It provides a much-needed distraction during my trading day. I swing trade, and if I watch the markets too much, I overtrade and mess with my system trades. This is almost always a mistake. So, I lurk here and read the boards, but seldom find reason to post except on political matters where I have strong feelings.

Irma

#14     Apr 6, 2004
  5. Of those who were voted for, who got the most?

#15     Apr 6, 2004
  6. Irma

Irma

This adminstration is doing all the right things. Your example of the EPA is perfect. Our country has been ham-strung by crazy environmental policies that are formulated by the enviro-whackos. Getting some people with common sense into positions of influence is one of the wonderful things this administration has done.

What is wrong with corporate interests?

Irma

#16     Apr 6, 2004
  7. Irma

Irma

Thank you AAA (my favorite ET poster by-the-way) for a breath of fresh air. You have said it perfectly. G. Gordon Liddy has put it a little differently :D .

Dean was disloyal then, I would never trust him now.

Irma

#17     Apr 6, 2004
  8. Yeah, allowing the World's 5th Largest Economy ( California ) to simply "twist in the wind" during a huge recession while Bush's buddies in the power industry and FERC simply looked the other way as power companies manipulated the California power grid "is doing all the right things."

You are a moron.

#18     Apr 6, 2004

9. LMAO......DUDE!!!!!,......can you make one single post without this tired old line??????? Seriously, every post has some sort of reference to California.:confused: :confused: ....are you a lobbyists for California tourism?

#19     Apr 6, 2004
  10. Irma

Irma

As if it were all that simple. California's left-wing politicians created that problem.

And calling someone a moron, doesn't make your opinion any more convincing.

Irma

#20     Apr 6, 2004