John Carter :Mastering the Trade, Second Edition:

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by smile, Apr 12, 2012.

1. just about anyone you can see is a bs artist.

#21     Jun 3, 2013
  2. And thanks to the Internet, you get to meet all of them. There are more of them peddling their crapware that at any other time in history.

Technology is great.

#22     Jun 17, 2013
  3. tandh

tandh

More than once they've claimed to be giving secret information that could risk them being black balled at their next paid seminar. I've always wondered why they can't show their trading records? Why does that have to be top secret? What are they hiding?

#23     Jun 30, 2013
  4. Are you talking about John Carter?

He is a CTA if I get it right, so he should feel comfortable showing his trading records, no? I thought he was one of those who were doing that. Was I wrong?

#24     Jul 9, 2013
  5. RedDuke

RedDuke

I am not aware of him posting an audited track record.

Still a good and entertaining book.

The first edition introduced me to Tai-Pan series, this alone was worth it. The book does have some gold nuggets.

#25     Jul 9, 2013
  6. tandh

tandh

No, he's never posted any kind of proof what so ever that he has ever earned a single penny from trading. There are however countless victims who have lost 100s of thousands of dollars letting him trade their accounts.

#26     Jul 11, 2013
  7. Amazing stupidity and greed if this is true. How on earth can you let anyone trade your account without checking his trading record first.

#27     Jul 12, 2013
  8. RedDuke

RedDuke

Very easy. Some people are born sales man. I heard him speaking at Expos, he is a natural sales man, funny when needed and very charismatic.

It is much easier to make a living this way then trading.

#28     Jul 12, 2013
  9. tandh

tandh

I don't know why people always fall for these scams. He has no lack of capital, so if he could trade, he would be sitting on a beach with a satellite hook up making billions of dollars. It's that simple.

#29     Jul 14, 2013
  10. RedDuke gave a partial answer to this: manipulation by slick operators.

#30     Jul 22, 2013