Joe Stack hated the IRS

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by indahook, Feb 18, 2010.

1. This is what I want done. A cut from a previous post of mine made a few weeks ago:
    Millions have lost their jobs. Tens of millions are under employed and millions more losing everything they ever had. Hundreds of millions around the globe are suffering and yet those at the heart of this meltdown go on as if nothing has happened. These people need to be held accountable. At a minimum should be resigning their positions, and where justice requires should be imprisoned. Some of those on the list for prison would be:
    Angelo Mozilo
    Chuck Prince
    Lewis Ranieri
    Joseph Cassano
    Dick Fuld
    Kathleen Corbet
    Stan O'Neal
    Jimmy Cayne
    Frank Raines
    Herb Sandler and his wife
    Phil Gramm
    Chris Cox
    Hank Paulson
    To name a few.
    Senate resignations should include Frank, Dodd and other usual suspects.
    Presidents Clinton and G.W. Bush should be formally castigated at congressional hearings.
    Until these things are done, there will be no peace, no credit given to you for anything otherwise accomplished. This is job #1.

#21     Feb 19, 2010
  2. So what can Obama do, constitutionally speaking. And will it stand up in a court of law if challenged, do answer in detail if you could for a few of the accused atleast on a case by case basis.

#22     Feb 19, 2010
  3. What am I, an f'n lawyer? We pay these assholes to figure it out. So what are we to do? Is Obama to say, well the last guy didn't do shit, so neither am I. The last guy spent like a drunk, so I'll burn the cash as well. Is that OK with you? This is what were getting and then the assholes feign disbelief when the people say WTF, nothing has changed.
    No justice = No peace and one day some guy is going to grab a mic and say it to a crowd and the crowd will not only listen, they will act. It's coming and nothing can stop it. They've gone too far.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsZYOV7qjWk&feature=related

#23     Feb 19, 2010

4. Well, you just can't name people and ask the president to throw them into jail or to resign their positions from corporations. And wouldn't that be Stalinist :confused:

Was the Financial Crisis caused by govt spending :confused:

#24     Feb 19, 2010

5. Media says he was ranting against rich people so he probably was posting here.

#25     Feb 19, 2010
  6. Now you're just being contrary for the sake of being contrary. Of course there would be a process of bringing them to trial first. When does that happen? We all know it ain't going to happen!
    No, government spending did not cause the financial meltdown, but it was a contributing factor as it lead to a free for all atmosphere.

#26     Feb 19, 2010
  7. So why not do something yourself? Some activism, perhaps pool resources to get legal counsel along with other concerned citizens, a public interest litigation etc.

#27     Feb 19, 2010