Joe Stack hated the IRS

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by indahook, Feb 18, 2010.

1. this govt has made so many people poor it is not surprising that this happened.

#11     Feb 18, 2010
  2. The blame for this lies solely in the deceased nutcase Stack's lap. If he didn't like the system, he had a billion lawful and peaceful options open to him that would have done himself and the rest of the world a whole lot more good. He was a coward who chose to murder innocent people.

#12     Feb 18, 2010
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

name one.

unfortunately, people who work for the government at the lower levels are not allowed to think. they have to follow the book to the letter. this means they can not take someones personal circumstances into consideration or the correct context. this means they come across as uninterested, stupid, or simply the only thing they have in their lousy low paid safe jobs is home time and retirement. life can not be fun for these people.

im not saying what this guy did was right, but i understand his frustrations from my own dealings with government employees who have lost the will to think.

i hope this at least makes government wake up and see the way they interact with the tax paying public (customers) needs to change. if not, PRIVATIZE THE LOT. damn - theres one of your billion answers :(

#13     Feb 19, 2010
  4. Why exclude the previous administration :confused:

#14     Feb 19, 2010
  5. Lethn

Lethn

Because there are people here who are just retarded neo-cons that can't see past their own damn party and seek to blame everyone else for their problems even if it was their own party that did it in the first place.

#15     Feb 19, 2010
  6. fhl

fhl

That's really rich considering the guy's online diatribe was against insurance and drug companies, private health care, George W. Bush, and the Catholic Church and the entire left wing media is trying to paint him as a 'tea-bagger'.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...RS-bombers-left-wing-discontent-84736527.html

#16     Feb 19, 2010
  7. What about the right wing :confused:

Glenn Beck says - "We have no idea what this man’s ideology was…he could be from the left, he hates capitalism, he has an anti-business creed that goes on and on. It sounds like anything you could hear in a speech from Van Jones. When you read his anti-tax ravings and his anti-tax or IRS stuff it sounds like you could be reading bumper stickers off the cars or the signs of the Tea Party."

#17     Feb 19, 2010
  8. Because the previous administration is no longer in power and can no longer prosecute the bastards that wrecked the economy. Did they do enough while they were in power...NO! But that does not mean Obama and the current goon squad get a pass. It's his game now, and so far he and his boys have done nothing to bring justice to the American people. The number one job of government is to protect the citizens from enemies, both foreign and domestic. The domestic enemies are running free.

#18     Feb 19, 2010
  9. This guy was no rightie. He did make that satirical comparison between the communist motto and capitalism. Its written.

I`m hoping the current admin wont stoop to gestapo like attacks of the tea party movement and label them "domestic terrorists". Not that I agree with the tea party group, but for the sake of freedom of speech.

#19     Feb 19, 2010
  10. What do you want done, pragmatically speaking. You want the previous administration prosecuted for fiscal irresponsibility :confused:

#20     Feb 19, 2010