Joe Stack hated the IRS

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by indahook, Feb 18, 2010.

1. The guy who just flew into the fed building in TX. Possible real suicide note someone linked me.

http://embeddedart.com/

2. bush's fault

[​IMG]

3. BSAM

BSAM

Wow! A one man Tea Party!
    All unnecessary: www.fairtax.org

Let me tell you how it will be,
    There’s one for you, nineteen for me,
    ‘Cause I’m the Taxman,
    Yeah, I’m the Taxman.
    Should five per cent appear too small,
    Be thankful I don’t take it all.
    ‘Cos I’m the Taxman,
    Yeah, I’m the Taxman.

(If you drive a car ), I’ll tax the street,
    (If you try to sit ), I’ll tax your seat,
    (If you get too cold ), I’ll tax the heat,
    (If you take a walk ), I’ll tax your feet.
    Taxman......

Beatles

4. OK..I laughed at that.

5. Excellent power chords. :)

6. These poor bastards always end up aiming at the wrong people. A federal building in Texas...for what? Isn't anyone in there amount to a hill of beans. Just plain folks doing a days work. Nope! You wanna make a mark you need to take out the big boys, and there's the rub. Those bastards are very well insulated and protected. Can't get to em'. So we just keep killing each other while the ones that deserve to die just keep on raping us for every last dime.

7. TGregg

TGregg

What a nutcase. Wonder if he posted here?

8. The blame for this lays squarely in the laps of the Obama administration and the halls of congress. They have done NOTHING to bring justice to those that have raped our economy. NOTHING!! Not one single motherfucker that brought this havoc upon us is in jail. NOT ONE!! WHY? Until justice is done, expect more of this. Anyone on the edge will find a way, the wrong way, because they won't kill who needs killin'. The blood is on the hands of our government for every death caused as a result of their inability and unwillingness to protect the citizens of this country.

9. bronks

bronks

Nutcase or not, he was quite lucid when he wrote this passage:

"Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn't so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along."

10. Would really like to know the details of his grievances with the IRS. Interpretation of deductions? Scofflaw? Lefty/Righty? Heard of a rail against "corporate profits". Is it possible to be a righty and be against excessive corporate profits?

#10     Feb 18, 2010