Joe Schitt the ragmans trading journal:

Discussion in 'Trading' started by JoeSchitt, May 17, 2002.

1. Rigel

Rigel

It's not good to make fun of someone just because they can't afford TP.:p

#11     May 18, 2002
  2. Cesko

Cesko

Now, when we know your family tree (courtesy of Janko) where Candle fits in? Seems like he is always first to respond to this kind of schitt. Or is he talking schitt to himself?:eek:

#12     May 18, 2002
  3. Well dang: Ole Janko uncovered my family history already, so I guess I oughta explain. I'm still mad at uncle Jack for writin that piece.

You see long ago everybody laffed at me in skool when the roll was called. That happened a lot, so I decided to change the name to somethin more normal. That's when it went from Dumb to Joe. Ragman is something like a stage name I added later to sorta give it sum class.

Don't guess it worked too well in this group. Its ok to laugh since it's not right in my face.

I'll stick with it tho because JSR looks real good on that logo.

Well, back to that spellin book. I have lots to learn before facing those trader Schitts come Monday.

Clean rags for everyone...........JStheRman

#13     May 18, 2002
  4. Well dang: Ole Janko uncovered my family history already, so I guess I oughta explain. I'm still mad at uncle Jack for writin that piece.

You see long ago everybody laffed at me in skool when the roll was called. That happened a lot, so I decided to change the name to somethin more normal. That's when it went from Dumb to Joe. Ragman is something like a stage name I added later to sorta give it sum class.

Don't guess it worked too well in this group. Its ok to laugh since it's not right in my face.

I'll stick with it tho because JSR looks real good on that logo.

Well, back to that spellin book. I have lots to learn before facing those trader Schitts come Monday.

Clean rags for everyone...........JStheRman

#14     May 18, 2002
  5. Brother Schitt,

You got any rags you can sell me for my smelly Afghan hound's head ?... he got a cold in his head and it needs a covering with a nice rag... if you can't supply me with ragz for his head I may have to shoot the dam dog to put him out of his misery...

Thanks.

Love,
    Candle

#15     May 18, 2002
  6. liltrdr

liltrdr

you're gettin' awful close to the edge brother candle...

#16     May 18, 2002
  7. Sometimes ya just gotta put an ill dog out of its misery... a concept known as "benevolent cruelty"...

#17     May 18, 2002