Joe Scarborough nails the dems on negative advertising.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 1, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Quite funny that liberals are now complaining about Romney's negative advertising, when they know damn well Obama is going to run a scorched earth campaign.

Wish they would have shown this entire exchange, as Mika Brzinski threw a hissy fit shortly after Scarborough tuned her and Donnie on negative advertising.

This is one of my favourite shows on politics, as they present all sides of the argument. Watching scarborough get under berzinski's skin is always fun. :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A2hbs0qYSc4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

They take money from Soros and yet they attack the Koch brothers as villains. I think the Obama regime is truly worried about Romney's team and his deep-pocket funding.

I guess it is time to get behind Romney. I've been oscillating all over the place during this primary but the idea that someone might be able to send Obama home is unifying.

One of the Mav's predicted we would line up behind the republican candidate and he seems to be correct.

3. Ricter

Ricter

I'll recycle the reply I got after I said roughly the same about Obama, "as if there were any doubt."

I will in fact give Romney a good look, if he does not violate my ABSS principle. It's possible, he does know how to raise taxes, and he appears to know how to spend them sensibly (at least some of the time).

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I agree. It's a good show.

Obama is going to run the most negative presidential campaign in history. Can't wait to hear MSNBC criticize that.

You know what's funny Max. MSNBC and the left go after Bush during his term for being this lazy, stupid and for the most part, pretty unsuccessful guy in his life. Then Romney comes along. He is hard working, intelligent and extremely successful and they go after him for all those qualities. What exactly do these f*cking people want? You can't have it both ways.

5. Ricter

Ricter

"It is not enough to say that you work hard for your gold, so does the Devil work hard."

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter, I can tell you the private sector works 100 times harder then the public sector. Sorry, but they do.

7. Ricter

Ricter

I have worked in both myself, but my story would be only anecdotal. If you're right, though, I will vote for the candidate who promises more oversight of the private sector! (The von Manstein quote comes to mind.)

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

If by oversight, you mean you want more taxes and more regulations for the private sector then I believe you. I really do believe you Ricter.

9. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, good point.

In my eyes though Obama has made it quite clear over the last 4 years, while they may dislike failure a little bit when it is a conservative, They DESPISE success when it comes to a conservative.

10. Max E.

Max E.

I find it amazing that anyone could even argue against this point, all you have to do to prove it is look at the discrepancy in private and public sector wages. The private sector is getting crushed right now, but the public sector is thriving. That is exactly what is causing the divergence right now between taxes and spending.

Then look at the hours, and the kind of work people in the private sector have to do... I didnt even know what an EDO was till i dated a girl who worked for the government, and she got a certain number of EDO's (on top of vacation time) just for showing up.... What the fuck is an earned day off? You mean to tell me that for showing up to work and doing your job like 99% of americans you have "earned a day off"?

I remember seeing as post someone made about a prop shop they went to for an interview where one of the people asked if they had a dental plan, and the guy doing the interview said "you want dental buy a fucking tooth brush" that pretty much sums it up.... :D

It used to be people went to the public sector for job security, benefits, and the overall easy job, and knew they would be limited in their opportunity for advancement, and you went to the private sector knowing it was going to suck at first, but if you worked hard you could make your way up through the ranks, and make lots of money, now it seems that the public sector is the most surefire way to earn a high wage, while you do nothing.

#10     Feb 1, 2012