Joe Ross book \"Day Trading\" for sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TheDarkness, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Quote from monty21:

Thank Traderzones guys for the removal of the link for the book...

u r welcome

He complained to the administrators and criticized me as a moderator. :( :p :(

sorry to hurt your feelings, babes. Maybe next time, you should try not bringing the Chinese model of buying things to ET (promoting illegal copies).

#11     Jun 6, 2009
  2. Pure price action is subjective. Ergo, it is useless to use it to create buy or sell desicions.

#12     Jun 6, 2009
  3. Thanks Monty,
    We all need all of the help we can get. Often when I become familiar with an author from the free public library, I later go on to purchase his stuff and teach it to newbie’s.

As for the restrictions of being a moderator, I think even moderators should be allowed to run a separate private account. The Internet is new; we are all feeling our way around. I am sure that the first amendment will ultimately prevail.

As for the Rat, he must be a lawyer because it is illegal for anyone else to give legal opinions.

#13     Jun 6, 2009
  4. I think the real issue here was heading off the speculations of stock777 about the durability of the truth. Or the lack of education or hole in TraderZones study. George Lane promoter of Lane’ Stochastic used John Hills books to teach chart reading in his private classes.

Or sosueme trying to belittle the contributions of the author. Joe Ross is one of the best teachers still living today. And pre emanate in his field of spread trading. I am sure most sellers here in classifieds, will agree that they are not trying to get margin money, but act on a gut desire to help other people.

Our trade is very specialized. A book sale among locals might find our grails in the trash. Mailing can be a hassle. But helping others as we would have liked to have been helped coming up the ranks is priceless.

As far as I am concerned you should lay off picking on Joe Ross and listen to what he is trying to teach you. He could have chosen to just leave you out in the cold and went on his merry way himself.
    What is subjective about a trend. Higher, highs and higher lows is an up trend. Lower lows and lower highs is a downtrend. Trading the trend is another matter.

#14     Jun 6, 2009
  5. patoo

patoo

As someone who has followed Joe Ross for years, I can say that Joe is right on. I have watched him trade. He knows is stuff.

The book is worth the original $150 he charged for it...as a collector's item. My book is autographed and I would never think of selling it.

On the downside, the specifics in the book refer to the 1990's and that world is long gone. While somethings never change. its not a noobie's instant 1-2-3 method on how to day trade.

If you can translate what Joe said back then into todays world, you have the escence of day trading today.

#15     Jun 19, 2009