Joe Pa, an ignorant moron, or just a pile of crap?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tango29, Nov 9, 2011.

1. PSU might be dead as school, the debt might get downgraded. Civil lawsuits will kill it.

Joe should go to jail. He is an enabler, basically runs happy valley. Good people dont turn a blind eye of the raping of kids.

If this guy from pittsburgh is correct there is going to be even crazier stuff to come out.

#41     Nov 14, 2011
  2. What guy from Pittsburgh ?

#42     Nov 14, 2011
  3. HEAR, HEAR!!:cool:

#43     Nov 14, 2011
  4. tango29

tango29

He was the head coach, and you really think he didn't know after his assistant reported the shitbag? I'll give you that most likely the publicity machine will try to sell that story, but if you believe it you are one stupid fool. They may even get Sandusky to claim Joe never knew, but again that would be a load of crap.
    Also, I have no problem with the justice system doing it's job. And I have kids, and I do worry about this kind of crap, and that is what makes me angry when I hear about it.
    Sorry if I'm not as calm cool and collected as yourself and Rennick. Although I thought I remember reading a story about Rennick being in a fight over some stupid uselss crap, but I guess it was more important than if one of his kids(if he has any) were raped.
    I'm guessing there is something that sets you off, that wouldn't seem reasonable at all times, but hey I guess it is all right for you to pass judgement.
    Peace:D

#44     Nov 14, 2011
  5. tango29

tango29

Iceman, I don't mean to attack you. This kind of crime does fire me up and I admit I may to easily relate it to "if it were my kids". I had an interesting conversation with a friend I went to college with, who now lives in Penn State country, and he had some good points. I still don't think Joe had no clue, but my friend brought up some other issues that relate to this and similiar situations, and I get I need to settle down. I have no sympathy for those that could have put a stop to this, or many similiar situations, but you are right, there does need to be a thorough and legal vetting. My worry with the legal system is is does fail and the more a celebrity or large money is involved, the easier it seems to fail.
    At this point I offer my apologies for getting ahead of potential facts. I know what our country is founded upon, my only point is that the system is sadly imperfect, and can be bought too often.
    Peace , again.

#45     Nov 15, 2011
  6. The guy that alleged Sandusky and that organization that he was a part of were "pimping" out the kids to rich donors.

On another note, anybody else find a bit "odd" that the prosecuting attorney on the case went "missing" in 2005 and that his laptop and hard drive were found months later floating in a river.

#46     Nov 15, 2011
  7. Nah, not odd at all. Move along , nothing to see here.

#47     Nov 15, 2011
  8. What's his NAME ?

#48     Nov 15, 2011
  9. [​IMG]

If someone had commented that this picture didnt look right, and it doesnt, they would have been labeled a hateful homophobe.

Thats why this shit happens, and is allowed to happen.

#49     Nov 15, 2011
  10. Mark Madden.

#50     Nov 15, 2011