Joe Pa, an ignorant moron, or just a pile of crap?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tango29, Nov 9, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

#31     Nov 11, 2011
  2. I always though the was sort of creepy

#32     Nov 12, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You have to consider the source. :)

#33     Nov 12, 2011
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

wouldn't surprise me if he is a member of NAMBLA.

#34     Nov 12, 2011
  5. Probably months from now we'll get the whole story. What I find annoying is institutional policy.

Just guessing here because I can only speculate but my guess is (and you can probably check this out at your local school) but if a crime is commited, I don't think the witness can call the police.

Suppose a teacher witnesses a crime, protocol requires them to notify someone up the chain of command in school. Now if the teacher called the police, which would seem logical in the outside world, this is not done in an instutional setting and the teacher would probably be reprimanded for going outside of protocal.

#35     Nov 14, 2011
  6. anyone that chooses to be in a room filled with sweaty jocks, is automatically suspect.

#36     Nov 14, 2011
  7. r-in

r-in

#37     Nov 14, 2011
  8. No, Joe was not like that...and he wasn't arrogant, at least not in public.
    His big mistake was not retiring earlier. Why continue to risk his great reputation over this huge secret that was kept from the public ?
    Secrets can be tremendously damaging when discovered.
    Obviously, Joe never thought this was going to blow up in his face OR he got some really bad legal advice....which is very likely from my experience with today's lawyers.

#38     Nov 14, 2011
  9. settle down hotshot hypocrite... you sound crazier than sandusky. I bet you are one of the morons who thinks Casey Anthony was guilty but you don't really actually know for sure. Just like you have no fking idea if Paterno knew squat. His reputation over 50 years suggests he did not know.

I can't fricking stand you emotional male drama queens who get all worked up about someone else's kids that you don't even fricking know and have never met. I don't get what makes you arse-holes so angry?!!

Sandusky will be sent to prison for life. That's how things work in a civilized society - - - you don't go out and murder the rapist even though we all would feel like doing so. Do you get that?!! That's what America stands for... justice UNDER LAW. Not some emotional angry nutjob like you sound getting all worked up and wanting to kill someone for his crime... just because it's a teenage kid. How does that make you any better than Sandusky. He allegedly committed rape so you're gonna commit murder???! So much for law and the Constitution and civilization!

#39     Nov 14, 2011

10. Tell it to the choir boys.

#40     Nov 14, 2011