Joe Pa, an ignorant moron, or just a pile of crap?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tango29, Nov 9, 2011.

1. oddsman

oddsman

How does Jerry Sandusky allow himself to keep breathing. Any human being with a shred of empathy and the shallowest of emotions would have ended it by now.

#21     Nov 9, 2011
  2. Ped State?

#22     Nov 10, 2011
  3. prob looking forward to his stay in jail

#23     Nov 10, 2011
  4. [​IMG]
    "maybe K-Y, but Brylcreem in a pinch"

#24     Nov 10, 2011
  5. tango29

tango29

Good! It amazes me how long this stuff takes to happen. I guess the fear of lawsuits, or the fear of hollywood, or the loser press makes orginazations take longer than should to make obvious decisions. I have no issue believing he had full knowledge, but chose to ignore becasue it was his buddy and just couldn't accept. If my best friend turned out to be a molester, I'd sell him up the river in a heartbeat. This isn't a gambling debt, or recruiting violation, and it wasn't yesterday that it came to light.

#25     Nov 10, 2011
  6. you see that finger old Joe is waving.

its been some places

always figured football for a 'suspect' sport.

#26     Nov 10, 2011
  7. tango29

tango29

F--- all those jag offs rallying for Jo Ma the molester enabler. Seriously are they really that brained washed by college football to accept his responsibility? Glad I live no where near there. I was asked to leave church one day when I laid into our local Archbishop at the time about the very same topic. Man, people are idiots.

#27     Nov 11, 2011
  8. The Ped State football program should receive the NCAA death penalty, if possible.

#28     Nov 11, 2011
  9. [​IMG]
    Hi Joe!

#29     Nov 11, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Both!

#30     Nov 11, 2011