Joe Pa, an ignorant moron, or just a pile of crap?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tango29, Nov 9, 2011.

1. tango29

tango29

YES, but not in this world. They are allowing him to retire at the end of the season. BULLSHIT!!!!!! I have had enough of this crap. Toss his ass out now, or as far as I am concerned you are complicent in child molesting. Screw Penn, and everyone else that comes up with excuses for this criminal crap. I will call the university and express my dissatisfaction.

#11     Nov 9, 2011
  2. I used to think I was being unkind when I said the world was full of f##$% and h%^$%^.

I think I was generous.

#12     Nov 9, 2011
  3. This market rout is because of this scandal.

#13     Nov 9, 2011
  4. Yeah, but make sure you call the right school. If you call "Penn", there will be some mighty confused people on the other end of the line. :D

#14     Nov 9, 2011
  5. Merkel and Sarkozy might use that. They've run out of the ordinary brand of bullshit.

#15     Nov 9, 2011
  6. cmon, get real now.

you mean you dont assume clergy and coaches are closet cases?

hmmmm, really?

[​IMG]

#16     Nov 9, 2011
  7. Paterno knew kids were being raped and didn't report it to the police. He should be charged as an accomplice and spend the rest of his life behind bars.

#17     Nov 9, 2011
  8. oddsman

oddsman

Sandusky is the pervert here, the psychopath who should take 99.99% of the heat. Sports news just keep going on and on and on with Paterno and McQueary, always with the camera's rolling and the microphones recording. After the makeup artist finishes their hair and face, and the camera angles are just right, they might even be moved to tears.

Who knows what was going through Paterno's mind. I imagine a 75-year old man would have a hard time believing a married man he has known 30 or 40 years was raping little boys, and he couldnt bring himself to put the gun to his friend's head and pull the trigger, even if that's what he deserved.

#18     Nov 9, 2011
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Paterno and Penn State president both fired.

#19     Nov 9, 2011
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Congrats Penn State.
    You did the right thing in firing these two.

#20     Nov 9, 2011