Joe Lieberman: I'll filibuster Harry Reid's plan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tigerjaw, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Who knows - - - I heard a very good analysis a little while ago where the speaker was of the opinion that this is All about politics. Harry Reid is in big trouble regarding getting re-elected next year and he's trying to come up with something, anything to satisfy his base. Thus they are cobbling and 'duct taping' anything they can come up with. They don't even answer some of the biggest questions - - such as how can a state opt out if it chooses to do so later ? Thru a referendum ? After experiencing the kind of fraud displayed in Medicare and Medicaide ? How ? - - - None of that is of much import to the politicians who are quite happy to provide bumper sticker one liners that will satisfy all the dolts.
    (In the meantime, do yah wanna bet - - - that all that stimulus money that was supposed to be used for this dire economic emergency but isnt being spent, will just happen to be released just in time for the elections next year ?)
    Isn't it comforting to know these low lifes put what's best for the nation first ? The lawyer/liars and the special interests that pay them off have played us too long. - - -

#11     Oct 27, 2009
  2. Liberman, a once proud Dem like myself, was hung out to dry by the radical left element that has hi-jacked the party. Both he and I share the same goal of doing everything we can to shine the light on the radical left exposing them for what they really are. We have a tough battle ahead of us as these marxist bastards won't go down easily, but they will go down. I salute him for demonstrating true courage during these challenging times. Worthy of the Medal of Freedom, the highest award given to a civilian.

#12     Oct 27, 2009
  3. Stop it with the powdered wig bullshit. Your a corporate whore as much as Leiberman.

#13     Oct 27, 2009
  4. The key to fighting all these communists is to battle them one mind at a time - - to tell your friends & family and get the word out. Its my belief that most Americans don't believe in this Marxist b.s. That's why O. & the rest of them, who promised complete transparency during the election- - - now try to shove secret unread and unavailable to be read laws down our throats in the middle of the night. It boggles the mind how the twits can be 'for' something that they havent read; - guess it must be o.k. since 'their guys' want it). These dolts scream against 'the corporations', but don't see that this legislation - like so many others - was written by lobbyists. Their candidates campaigns are finance by corporate interests, and those in government come from this same corporations, that were in the last administration. They are all easily manipulated fools.
    Maybe enough independents and fair minded Dems & Reps will open their eyes to how 'divide & conquer' is only a tactic for screwing all of us over. Regards, - -

#14     Oct 27, 2009
  5. Spread your cheeks for corporate daddy ...whore, thats the only way your kind battles anything.

#15     Oct 27, 2009
  6. Hmmmm - - - one of the major contributors to Os campagn - - Goldman Sachs.
    Many members of the financial team in the administration . . . from various investment banks including - - Goldman Sachs.
    Who got a big chunk of the bail out money for no interest and which they use to manipulate the market - - Goldman Sachs.
    Who let their major competitors go down the toilet, while saving themselves with money forced from the taxpayers - - Goldman Sachs.
    Who owns substantial positions in green companies that will benefit from new legislation supported by politicians who they fund - - Goldman Sachs.
    The list goes on and on - - -

Who is a total blind moron or a tool of these same corporations - - - omegapoint and the many others like him in the Dem and Rep parties.

We can only hope that a new coalition of independents, Reps, and Dems who actually believe in the Constitution will take our country back from the Communists and the neo-Cons that came before them. - - -

If we get back to the principles that established this nation - protection of personal Liberty, property rights - since if you don't control the product of your labors you don't control your own life, and minding our own damned business - - we will be back on the right path from which we strayed long ago. Regards to other Freedom lovers - - -

#16     Oct 27, 2009

7. Then why is it your kind never holds the Goldmans out to dry for
    their successful compromising of a government for the people.
    Now that its a dem who's funneled funds to corporate you all come to the party when its been going on for decades and your kind were always to the ones doing the funneling. This freedom you cling to like a squeeze toy was compromised years ago ..putz.

#17     Oct 27, 2009

8. someone saved GS hide last fall. The market was fixing to take care of them before the bank stunt was pulled. Did MS have to convert also? Obama just going with the flow and has actually given them more clout.

#18     Oct 27, 2009
  9. The people can take the house back

http://goooh.com/home.aspx

The House can reinstate the constitutional requirement that bills originate in the House and that's it... power to the people...

#19     Oct 27, 2009
  10. You are a total fool or a tool arent you ? Another 'true believer' moron whose answer to corruption usually is "How come you didn't say anything when your guy did the same thing ? Its great that 'my guy' is screwing us all over now. "

I'm an independent, because the politicians from both the major parties are full of crap. Youre the dumbass locked in the "Dem vs Rep" illusion & stupidity. Well hopefully independents, and freedom loving Dems & Reps will change the country for the better. - - -

P.S. - - and when Bush was trampling all over the Constitution passing secret provisions in the Homeland Sec legislation I opposed that too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te6qG4yn-Ps

#20     Oct 27, 2009