Joe Legal vs. Joe Illegal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jul 7, 2009.

1. I understand perfectly. And Congress can amend the laws. And the judicial branch can also act. There are already processes for taking away citizenship for naturalized citizens, so the rules are quite modifiable.

http://immigration.lawyers.com/citizenship/Denaturalization-Revoking-Your-US-Citizenship.html

But thanks for trying to assert your opinion as the only one that can be correct. I will not be reading your follow-on. Know-It-Alls make for boring reading.

#31     Jul 9, 2009
  2. I doubt anyone in charge would be too eager to do that. Might be too attractive as a way to renounce citizenship & get around the 10 year IRS income rule.
    :p

#32     Jul 9, 2009
  3. Hmm, knowing govt, that might stick as a loophole!

#33     Jul 9, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I know your still having a "blast" victimizing the little boys of Cambodia and playing "London Bridges" with them. When you finish up you might want to get on your lawyer, coz he's not gotten in touch with me yet.

#34     Jul 9, 2009
  5. sjfan

sjfan

Oh boy; there's a legal difference between a naturalized citizen and a natural born citizen. The former and be stripped, the latter cannot except through a private act of congress. That is, congress cannot make a law that strips citizenships of natural born citizens as punishment.

Your link pertains to naturalized citizens, not natural born citizens.

Go for it; ignore my follow up reply; I'll concede you win this debate by ignoring reality and constitutional law, which should be expected int the politics & religion forum (although I usually agree with your other postings, and will continue to do so)

#35     Jul 10, 2009