Joe Krutsinger: System Developer

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by spinoza, Jan 30, 2005.

1. I believe Krutsinger used to help develop systems for Larry Williams - at least that was the impression I got from him at a LW seminar many moons ago.

Having personally spent some chunks of change before, I think you have already received sage advice from ElectricSavant.

My two bits - IF you are still trying to figure out where you fit within this huge trading maze, I'd suggest starting with page 1 of Spydertrader's Jack Hershey Futures (or Equities, if that's your bag) Journal here at ET. Naturally, if you've already taken a look and decided otherwise, just disregard. Cheers :)

#11     Mar 28, 2007
  2. Get his two books, they are very good.

When futures truth ran one of his stock systems for a while, it did not do well. But that's just one data point. His books have lots of good info in them.

#12     Mar 29, 2007
  3. minmike

minmike

If it is more profitable to sell it than trade it, what does that tell you about a system?

#13     Mar 29, 2007
  4. Oh yeah, that's the dude that takes public domain code generously contributed for free by other developers and packages them for retail.

#14     Mar 29, 2007
  5. Larry Williams isn't a fool and what this tells me, if true, is that Krutsinger sells low value stuff publicly and does high value work for consulting clients. Nothing wrong with that as long as people are wise enough to understand what they're being offered.

Whether he's developed, from scratch, fully automated systems for Williams is open to question. My understanding is that Williams does trade systems but in a discretionary way based on his experience. Also, Williams may well be using him to implement in code his own trading ideas. So, while he may be a good developer his ability to research and find really good trading systems on a consulting basis is therefore unknown.

Thx
    D

#15     Apr 5, 2007