joe kernan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bladerunner, Aug 6, 2003.

1. What do ya'll think of michelle C. carrera?

#11     Aug 6, 2003
  2. lescor

lescor

3. EMMA is such a Babe!

There must have been a "behind-the-scenes" catfight between Sue Herrera, Maria Bartiromo, Clayman and Cabrerra when it came time to make a decision on EMMA.

Perhaps the head of CNBC is being "blackmailed" into letting EMMA go . . . Maybe one of the gals listed above has some sort of "pull" on the CEO.

:(

#13     Aug 6, 2003
  4. nappy as all hell.

not my type at all.

#14     Aug 6, 2003
  5. Kernan is ok, as long as he sticks to the facts.His opinions are a totally different story.He has made several comments that has proven to me he is just a reporter,nothing more ,nothing less.Faber,Haines and Leisman, are far more credible.Fabers good with the technicles,Haines keeps the guests in line by putting them on the spot,and he doesnt pull punches.Leisman has hit on many of the problems with the economy,but cant seem to put all the pieces together. I cant even watch krudlow and crapper.By their own addmission,they've called the bottom 8 and 5 times respectively.Krudlow does not dwell in the world of reality.He used to be a Fed economist in the early 80s.However ,I dont knowif he left before or after Oct.87.Currently,he's involved in a fund of some sort.If you listen to Jim ,he owns half the stock that are discussed on the program.The rpogram is very one sided and practices little if any objectivity.On occasion I've wondered if they actually pay CNBC to air the show.

#15     Aug 7, 2003
  6. After his infamous "rehab" he went to work for a firm called AMERICAN SCANDIA. Remember that?

I never, ever, figured out who they were, or what they did.

:)

#16     Aug 7, 2003

7. was he sucking dick for cocaine??

#17     Aug 7, 2003
  8. ...I think personalities have gotten to big...it's more like "good morning america" now and in some case, Regis and Cathy lee!!!

too many 'public interest stories' and garbage interviews....like the guys who caught barry bonds 73rd home run....10 minutes on these clowns on CNBC?????? who cares????

#18     Aug 7, 2003
  9. Sue Herrera-Uhhhhh!!! Is there any other nationally known news anchor that looks like this?

Michelle C Cabrerra-Mmmmm, she's a cutie. She needs to move up in the ranks.

Kudlow and Cramer-Remember Ben Stein, the economics professor in Ferris Bueller? Kudlow should have gotten that role. Has Cramer made any money in the last 2 years??

Joe Kernan-He seems like the kind of guy you would have a few beers with, watching sports with at the local bar. He knows the bio techs stocks well, that's what MIT will do for you.

#19     Aug 7, 2003
  10. Saw Michell C-C once in a tight shirt as she did a promo spot from a beach resort or something and she was packin'.

Nice babe, nice smile.

Haines looks like he's be more suited to working a Country/Western program than financials.

#20     Aug 8, 2003