Joe Doaks Builds A System For ET

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Champion, and your point is? I am not even talented enough to be an imposter. It's satire, man! Or allegory. Or just plain gory. Surely you don't think I cranked that shit out from scratch in an hour? It's all rejected offal from my copious archives of failed ideas. Maestro could no doubt post stuff even better from HIS archives. Or if you're looking for REAL incomprehensibility, read up on SCT. At least my stuff is binary with clear rules. In my clumsy way I was pointing out what a slippery slope system development is when you overcomplicate. If it takes more than a page to code, it's probably delusional.

#41     Mar 18, 2008
  2. JackR

JackR

I think the indicator you "cannot share" was previously completely revealed as the Ex Post Facto Indicator " in Old Possum's Book of Practical Charts.

Jack

#42     Mar 18, 2008
  3. Satire or allegory!!!!!!!!! How totally inflated and boring is the puppetmaster behind your idiot name of Joe Doaks.
    Please get a fucking life, man. You write unbelieveably dreary shit.

#43     Mar 18, 2008
  4. cold

cold

come on man, suck a lemon

hypo is an older guy, he isn't gonna go to night club and spend 400 bucks and walk out with a 22 year old slut

give him a break man,

hypo is smarter than 96% here

#44     Mar 18, 2008
  5. I stand corrected, you do have a soul.:D I too, enjoy Hypo's intellectual articulations.

#45     Mar 18, 2008
  6. I agree.

#46     Mar 18, 2008
  7. JackR, your memory is far too good. Better than mine, at my age.

#47     Mar 19, 2008
  8. Thank you kindly, Cold, InfoLode and HolyGrail. I write for a very select, perhaps demented, audience. And for the record, I prefer 52-year old sluts who flop after one $5 happy hour drink. I hate spending more than IB commisions for one round turn. One day you'll understand.

#48     Mar 19, 2008
  9. As for you, Champion, your new name is Champignon.

#49     Mar 19, 2008
  10. But then, hasn't it always been?

#50     Mar 19, 2008