Joe Doaks and ET Develop the Perfect System

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Apr 8, 2008.

1. man

man

dear joe,

don't you find more social ways to waste your time?

greetings
    g

#31     Apr 9, 2008
  2. Ammo, you are beginning to grow on me. Man, you've heard of MILFs? I do GMILFs. THATs my socialization. That and as much Gloria as I can do before I pass out. If by midnight I have no evidence ET is smarter than a bunch of fat randy old widows, I will give up return to teaching THEM. Weekend evenings at the CC I do modern sex ed on the side. Or top. Or bottom.

#32     Apr 9, 2008
  3. ammo

ammo

GMILF , Growing Money In Lopsided Ficundiary Markets, u should get a whole chapter on that, hold the cheese

#33     Apr 9, 2008
  4. While I am waiting for some sign of intelligent life on ET, here are some trade executions from the system I teach for CEU's in Home Ec at the CC: GrannyTrader. Nothing scary, just a little scalp. They tell me they feel a little thrill in a certain underused part of the anatomy when they trade like this. They feel wicked. Like they are sticking it to the Man, rather than the other way 'round like it used to be. And they have something to titter about in kaffeeklatsch: "I made $50 yesterday trading the Naz 110 futs! What did YOU do, you fat cow, eat a box of Twinkies?"

#34     Apr 9, 2008
  5. Your approach is ALL WRONG!

You need to charge $999.99, yes a mere $999.99 for your "perfect system", then people will come out in droves to give you their money, thinking that you have something that they do not or that they have not heard a million times before.

If it's working for Pabst, it can work for YOU :)

It's all about psychology. :p

#35     Apr 9, 2008
  6. Herr Doktor Mandelbrot - I do not need to collect my fees up front. I will collect them in perpetual profits when fools use this useless system. I will first be frontrunning them and then fading them. I have learnt my lesson well from other ET gurus. - Professor Doaks

#36     Apr 9, 2008
  7. Priceless :D

#37     Apr 9, 2008
  8. The cock is tickling, ET. If I do not get an intelligent response you will lose this precious opportunity to learn from me forever.

#38     Apr 9, 2008
  9. gehko

gehko

The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the meat.

#39     Apr 9, 2008
  10. Forget about the middle.

That's where everyone is concerned about in trading, meaning where most of the mistakes are for losing money.

You want a perfect system, not a reasonable one.

Think of the ends first. A line always starts somewhere and must end at another point. Once we have a line, it's more than obvious to figure out the middle.

#40     Apr 10, 2008