Joe Doaks and ET Develop the Perfect System

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Joe Doaks, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Very good. I will post the system green bar/red bar at the close today and concatenate it with higher close/lower close. Be thinking of the next rule.

#21     Apr 9, 2008
  2. I have been advised by PM that my obscurity precedes me. And that to keep from being Chat-Chitted I should cite my curriculum vitae. And also that to convince immoderation that I am going somewhere with this, I should state the thread's objective. In other words, don't make it a mystery story.

I am an associate adjunct assistant professor (untenured) in the Department of Electrical Engineering Computer Science and Sanitation Engineering at Southern North Texas Junior College. My subspecialty is Cybernetic Theory as applied to mass hysteria.

I will prove to you that logical development of trading systems is futile, and that the only possible path to take is one firmly footed in cybernetics. Unless of course you are an intuitive trading genius, as most of you no doubt are, in which case kindly read no further.

#22     Apr 9, 2008
  3. OK. I'm going help to get the conversation going towards a reasonable direction.

Let's code/define one trading truth...

Buy Low, Sell High.

or....

Buy High, Sell Higher

This is and will be the Perfect System if it can be coded/systemized.

#23     Apr 9, 2008
  4. To give you a heads-up on tonight's lesson, attached is the day so far in ES M8. The top study is higher close/lower close. The middle study is higher high/lower low. The bottom study is the intersecting concatenary overlapping locus of the two rules. The less densely dull-witted among you may recognize that there is a problem with this approach and advise the rest of the dullards in class what new rules are required to resolve said difficulty.

#24     Apr 9, 2008
  5. Thank you, TSGannGalt, I agree. The endpoints of the transsactions are clear. It is managing the middle of the trade that concerns me. So as not to confuse lower with higher or vice versa.

#25     Apr 9, 2008
  6. ammo

ammo

to manage the middle of a trade one must think in moderation so as not to form clusters in the brain,slowly adding to a position helps ones mind from fogging up to expediently

#26     Apr 9, 2008
  7. Wise words. I shall add the topic to the study curriculum. I teach this line of critical thinking to grandmothers seeking three Continuing Education credit units in home economics in night school at my Community College.

#27     Apr 9, 2008
  8. gehko

gehko

The most simple of the 2 is that there is a distinction between the bars or candles that are moving in an upward direction versus those that are moving in an opposing direction.
    Perhaps perpendicular lines that transcend variations of time and volume would suite, but this is probably captured in some other form of indicator that i have not researched yet.
    Likewise there should be a color aspect not unlike those found in nature i.e. red for bad green for good or go.

#28     Apr 9, 2008
  9. Thank you all for your comments. Gehko, green for good is incorporated in the middle study. My old ladies in night school get it (especially the lookers with money). Let's see if ET does. Why is this a shitty system and what do we do to improve it? I'll give you a hint: Ammo needs to know when to scale in.

#29     Apr 9, 2008
  10. ammo

ammo

when trading, it's important to schmooze your way in so as not to reveal your intentions, thus giving the other side of the trade an impression that your not to anxious,and may not pay the price asked,thus reminding yourself that your not that anxious and don't want to pay the price.

#30     Apr 9, 2008