Joe Biden: You ain't black

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Daxtrader, May 22, 2020.

1. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

LMFAO delusional fuckers on ET think this guy has a chance.

Full interview:

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Book marked for November bump

exGOPer likes this.
  3. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

They need to keep Joe uhm out of sight for awhile and have him issue written comments that can be vetted by adults before release. All the man has to do is not gaffe his way to defeat. He would be better off completely off the grid until September.

4. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

The real shame here is that no one is calling out Master Joe for insinuating that African Americans do not know proper English - You "ain't" black.

It's like Biden is taking the colored vote for granted. Don't need to do anything for blacks they will all vote for Master Joe.

It is very, very, sad that we have an individual that is the presumptive Presidential Candidate of the Democratic Party that is running his campaign from his basement. He can't remember the day of the week or what office he is running for. He acknowledges that he has no charisma and will need to hide behind the skirt of a woman to have any chance of running a close race.

There has never, ever, been a weaker candidate for the Presidency of the United States. It is like we are spending billions of dollars to figure out who the dumbest person in America is.

5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

And yet...

[​IMG]

upload_2020-5-22_23-41-40.png

6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

There is,Trump

7. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

Tony, I respect you as an intelligent human being. You can not in all honesty tell me you think that Joe Biden is the best that America can do for a Presidential Candidate.

He is feeble and weak. He has never had an original idea in his life.

Any other Democratic candidate would be better for the Democratic Party.

If you can in your own words tell us why you think Joe Biden is the best candidate that America has to offer, I would certainly like to hear it.

I know you do not like Trump but why would the Democratic Party offer America Joe Biden as a viable candidate?

8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I do not think Biden is the best America has to offer.I think he is better than Trump.

TRS likes this.

9. Niether Biden, nor Trump nor HRC nor Ben Carson or all of those people were the best America can do for President. We never, or rarely, get to choose from the best America has to offer, we often get stuck with who decided to run or who the Parties decided to shove down our throats.

Let's not put it as whether Trump was the best the GOP has to offer (because he definitely was not) or if Biden is the best the Dems could come up with (it definitely isn't). Sometimes the best person is the one who is less narcissistic and fragile only when we compare the less shittier of the two.

Trump had his run and it was pretty shitty from a neutral political standpoint based on everything he sold to the sheeple he would do and spends more time patting himself on the back. Iw ould be fine with Biden winning to force a change.

I will be honest my biggest concern is Congress because to me Presidents do not really do much but annoy the fuck out of everyone acting like a God. Trump's election just empowered Congress to do nothing and then waste time on any real issues that matter.

The country needs a change in 2020 to punish the GOP for their inaction and fucktardedness. Dems do not necessarily deserve to be rewarded for their fuckery in Congress either but Biden will as refreshing a change from Trump as people though Trump was from Obama. However what bothers me the most is that Congress will not really change at all so the same cancer will still be there no matter who sits in that leather chair.

Overnight likes this.
  10. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

LOL Faux News.

Funny how left they slanted after they got bought by Disney.

#10     May 23, 2020