Joe Biden the idiot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Sep 9, 2008.

1. JWS11

JWS11

Yes, absolutely. Everyone knows that you've got to cook the spleen before you eat it! :D

#31     Sep 10, 2008
  2. Yannis

Yannis

I do.

Primarily becouse of Obama, whom we don't know very well at all, this election has come back again and again on the question of character. I mean, what kind of person stays in that vile, racist, anti-American "church" for 20 years, has friends who are terrorists, associates himself with felons and embezzlers, etc etc? And, now, he chooses Biden, who's not only the candidate who got the least # of votes during the primaries (except for that looney, Kucinich) but who's admitted to having plagiarized his speeches, in other words, to have permanently undermined his credibility. OK, don't put the man in jail, but should he be elevated to this lofty position and serve as an example to all Americans?

If Obama doesn't have any standards that Government offcials have to meet, how's he going to govern this country?

#32     Sep 10, 2008
  3. I care, but not that much.

I cared more about Cheney's multiple drunk driving because it endangered lives, and because he exhibits dry drunk characteristics. If not drunk characteristics when he shot his "friend" thinking he was a quail.

Same with Bush and his drunk driving, and current dry drunk behavior.

I am not a great fan of Biden, and certainly he was not in any way a leading contender for the presidency the times he ran for office.

Does his actions show some defect of character in his past, yes of course.

#33     Sep 10, 2008
  4. Yannis

Yannis

For once I agree with you Z, most of them are guilty one way or another, including us here, right? As was posted recently, we all get the government we deserve. Change comes from within. It's a long and arduous process. Meanwhile, we should vote for McCain and Palin :)

#34     Sep 10, 2008
  5. OR Obama/ Biden...the truth is many times our local state/senate and issues will affect us more than the national leaders...so VOTE

#35     Sep 10, 2008