Joe Biden the idiot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Your thread is incendiary but your linked clip is harmless. Insulting me and swearing doesn't diminish the fact they you are shooting blanks. Poor John. If only you had something to go on.

#11     Sep 9, 2008
  2. Yes, she's announced an interview. "Plans" is future tense, in that she hasn't already.

But as I gave before, there is a list of her positions available already, no assumptions required:

Palin Hasn’t Given The War In Iraq Much Thought. Palin told the Alaska Business Monthly, “I’ve been so focused on state government, I haven’t really focused much on the war in Iraq. I heard on the news about the new deployments, and while I support our president, Condoleezza Rice and the administration, I want to know that we have an exit plan in place.” [Alaska Business Monthly, 3/1/07]

Palin Has Never Been To Iraq. In her only trip overseas, Palin visited Alaska National Guard troops stationed in Kuwait and Germany in July 2007. [AP, 7/25/07]

Palin Believes That The Iraq War Is A Task ‘From God.’ Speaking at the Wasilla Assembly of God church in June, Palin said that “our leaders, our national leaders, are sending [U.S. soldiers] out on a task that is from God.” [Huffington Post, 9/2/08]

Palin Believes The Iraq War Was Fought Over Oil. “We are a nation at war and in many [ways] the reasons for war are fights over energy sources,” Palin told BusinessWeek in an interview. [BusinessWeek, 8/29/08]

Palin Didn’t Have A Passport Until 2007. Palin first obtained a passport in July 2007 for her trip to Kuwait and Germany to visit Alaska National Guard troops. Her only other trip outside of the United States was to Canada. A Palin spokeswoman had previously said that Palin had also been to Ireland, although it was actually just a “refueling stop” on her Germany/Kuwait trip. [New York Times, 8/29/08; Politico, 9/2/08]

Palin Supported The Bridge To Nowhere. During her unveiling as McCain’s running mate, Palin claimed that she said, “Thanks, but no thanks” to federal funding for the Bridge to Nowhere. But in her 2006 campaign for governor, Palin repeatedly expressed support for the bridge project, saying Alaska should take advantage of earmarks “while our congressional delegation is in a strong position to assist.” [Anchorage Daily News, 10/22/06; Ketchikan Daily News, 8/9/06, 11/21/06]

Palin Obtained $27 Million In Earmarks As Mayor Of Wasilla. As mayor of Wasilla, AK, Palin “hired a private lobbyist to help the tiny town secure earmarks from [Sen. Ted] Stevens.” “The town obtained 14 earmarks, totaling $27 million between 2000-2003.” [Associated Press, 9/3/08]

And on, and on...

#12     Sep 9, 2008
  3. cuz69

cuz69

Think I have to disagree on this one. Simply stating as far back as the sixties Radical Left(hence the word Radical) have been ramming their ideas and opinions down the throat of Reps.

Going as far as destroying public and personal property.

That is not the sign of admitting wrong and correcting it.
    It is clearly my way or I will hurt you and your property...

I don't see the Right doing that... And you know why? I'll give you a hint? It's called class!

#13     Sep 9, 2008
  4. cuz69

cuz69

Exactly! I believe Thursday on world New if i am not mistaken.

#14     Sep 9, 2008
  5. What a desperate argument. You're the kind of guy who thinks a girl deserved to be raped because her skirt was too short. Any remote excuse to get your rocks off. What happened, market take your money today ...dickhead. No wonder you got thrown off all the other boards you've ever been on. Go ahead lash back, you're a hornet in a jar ...my jar asswipe.

#15     Sep 9, 2008
  6. “The only thing I like about D.Kucinich is his wife”

Joe Biden

#16     Sep 9, 2008
  7. 'Refusing' - current tense and incorrect, yet you chose to split hairs on whether or not an actual interview has taken place - an assertion you did not make.

Amazing.

Since she isn't "refusing to grant interviews" as you stated, but rather "plans to have an interview" (both your words) then your original assertions don't match the current facts.

If you can't differentiate between reality and your current world view, one can only wonder what other 'facts' with respect to this woman you have chosen to ignore.

- Spydertrader

#17     Sep 9, 2008
  8. Really? You are associating property destroying radicals with key leadership in the Democratic party? Really? May I then associate inbred, bible-thumping, gun-toting racist cracker rednecks with the key figures in the Republican party? Or is that perhaps an unfair association?

#18     Sep 9, 2008
  9. cuz69

cuz69

If that is how you view Republicans that is fine Thunderdog.
    You are entitled to your opinion.
    Still doesn't change the fact that the Radical Left is destructive in more ways than one!

#19     Sep 9, 2008
  10. By "last I heard" I meant "the last that I heard" which means future announcements are nice, but not relevant.

Anyway, let's try and get back to the point.

Well that's why I posted a list of her positions, such as teaching creationism in schools, supporting the "bridge to nowhere", opposing abortion even in the cases of rape and incest, even so far as to say that she would oppose abortion if her own daughter were raped. (Interesting that she feels that its her decision.)

Then there's the $20 million dollar debt she left her small city with, her use of her government office to run her political campaign, her ongoing ethics investigation and so on. But those aren't really positions as much as scandals.

#20     Sep 9, 2008