Joe Biden 'Personally Paid $900,000 By Burisma' According To Ukrainian MP In Bombshell Admission

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. It's interesting to see how these crony's do business. I bet this is pretty standard in Washington.

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

4. I don't know if that is true or not. Certainly would be bombshellarious if so, but I doubt it for starters.

But I have no need to figure it all out. I heard that we are going to have an impeachment and so Biden will therefore be a witness in any Ukraine related charges and the Senate can cross examine him at length.

It's all too beautiful!!!

DTB2 and WeToddDid2 like this.
  5. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

The story seems pretty misleading. It says the money was sent to Rosemont Seneca Partners. A quick google search shows that this company was co-founded back in 2009 by Hunter Biden and two other individuals. I'm not sure why they would say that $900K was paid to Joe Biden personally.

6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

See what you did there? Old boys on the right are all confused now by that treacherous.. thinking.

7. Yeh, it is misleading but from what I have read elsewhere they are trying to say that the 900K went directly to Joe, but was laundered through Rosemont Seneca as a general payment - the ruse anyway- for consulting/lobbying services. I think the word they were looking for was "solely" rather than directly.

As I said, we need to have Joe and Hunter in for a chit-chat and interrogation- even if Trump is not impeached. Trump has his turn in the barrel that he needs to face but the dems wanted to go down this road, so I dont think they get to stop that by not formally impeaching Joe. National security and corruption matters have been raised about Trump and Joe so let's go. Not my problem if the dems end out taking their frontrunner down. Or should I say "former frontrunner."

WeToddDid2 likes this.
  8. LOL, Zerohedge....

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  9. Banjo

Banjo