Jobs where you can sit around doing nothing & trade.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jtnet, Dec 5, 2006.

1. jtnet

jtnet

I was thinking, what are some jobs that you are pretty much doing nothing, just sitting around, that you could also be trading at.

The perfect would be a late night security counter gaurd at an office building, barely anyone bothering you no one around except the occasional employees that forget to bring their security cards. you have access to fast internet. trade the night forex.

Make a couple bucks an hr, maybe even some benefits. seems pretty good, anyone think of any others.

2. Firefighter (not 100% of the time, obviously), or Director in charge of FEMA.

3. lescor

lescor

I had lots of free time to trade at my old job as a firefighter/paramedic. However people having heart attacks and fires while I was in a position was a real hassle.

4. dhpar

dhpar

What did usually win your time? Your POS or fire/heart attack.

5. dac8555

dac8555

fund manager :cool:

6. Bum on a street corner.......

People give you their loose change and you just trade.....

Although that brings another dilemma...it is cold this time a year in NYC:)

7. You mean like a supervisor/ manager that just walks around and bitches at everyone else to get to work, but wont actually do anything themselves? Yea, I'm sure they have plenty of time on their hands.

8. Although I did not use it for this purpose, one of the best jobs I ever had was at a University (medical facility) morgue as a night attendant. No activity 98% of the time, quiet, no supervision to speak of, and surprisingly good pay. I did it for 2 years in college.

9. i'm curious..what'd they pay?.

10. bighog

bighog Guest

20 years in the big house.

Solitary confinement ....:eek:

#10     Dec 5, 2006