jobs. republicans are the problem.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm hurt, quick someone grab me a tissue.

#21     Jun 2, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

No moron, the career politicians of both parties are the problem with congress.
    The problem with voters who keep putting them in office are idiots like you that blame only one party and turn a blind eye to their own party's iniquities.

#22     Jun 2, 2012
  3. Because conservatives were just unwilling to suspend disbelief, therefore they deserve the blame (at least according to numb nuts liberals).

#23     Jun 3, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

right, the jobs bill, that's the key dammit! just pass another spending plan

#24     Jun 3, 2012
  5. Let's see if little timmy and helicopter ben can keep the June VIX under 28 tomorrow.

Hey it's not like in the(german 20's) where inflation is limited by the supply of paper and then stamps for new denominations.

#25     Jun 3, 2012
  6. Yes, we need to start spending on the middle class instead of the military contractors, big banks and the wealthy. The middle class drives the economy, put them to work.

#26     Jun 3, 2012
  7. Why hasn't Obama done that?

#27     Jun 3, 2012
  8. Mav88

Mav88

North of $2T a year spent on seniors in this country, how's that working out? and spend on what exactly, the middle class by definition already has jobs.

We are in a crisis created by government and government debt, more of the same, I got ya.

#28     Jun 3, 2012
  9. Yes we are in a crisis created by bad government working stupidly for quite some before Obama. Most of the so-called "bad" government right now is due to prior bad governing and would not be necessary if Bush and Co didn't fuck things up so badly. Yes I blame Bush and Co.. It's where the blame belongs...... not Obama. And half the country want to repeat the disaster with Romney and Co. What short memories these morons have.

#29     Jun 3, 2012
  10. In other words, Obama isn't smart enough for the job. If he can't solve what you say is the last guys fault then get someone in who can.

There is nothing more pathetic than a leader who is a finger pointing blamer.

#30     Jun 3, 2012