Jobs Report Will Be Better Then Expected

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Roman Candle, May 8, 2009.

1. That was never going to happen. Jobless claims and the ADP number made it a certainty the number was going to be north of 450K and south of 600K.

#11     May 8, 2009
  2. I have been trading for over 10 years. I'm just trying to help some with less market time understand how these cycles play out. So what’s your contribution?

#12     May 8, 2009
  3. How are you helping them? Telling them to buy? That's retarded shit.

Tell them where and WHY if you're so good. That's the hard part and what they need to know.

#13     May 8, 2009

4. Losing a half-million jobs a month is not going to be pretty a year from now. I agree, we are going to have to see marked improvement before long.

#14     May 8, 2009
  5. I can't believe I'm responding to you, but I'll bite. Here you go....You're not helping anyone!!! Had anyone listened to your calls, they'd be underwater now. Your issue...is that you're raging bull, and your timing is TERRIBLE. Anyone w half a brain knows the market is currently on an upside bias, but buying every dip is only gonna make ur broker rich, not you.

Secondly, should you have learned anything from your conveniently round number of trading years (10), you would know that stocks are now slightly expensive....and that a move this big in such little time is begging for a correction.

Lastly, if you had bought when I said it in my last post, you would have traded your way into the money before the open. That is my contribution. Hope you learned something. But Like I said before, LEARN TO TRADE!!

#15     May 8, 2009