Jobs Reaction

Discussion in 'Trading' started by William Rennick, Feb 3, 2006.

1. buy the fear and buy the uncertainty. you are dealing with the best economy in the world and the 20th century.

#21     Feb 3, 2006
  2. newbunch

newbunch

Actually, I am dealing with the 21st century. Your time displacement may explain your trading deficiencies.

#22     Feb 3, 2006
  3. little girls. sorry did i hurt your feelings?

Meanwhile what a call today to buy the dip, thats certain. I didnt hesitate, did you?

#23     Feb 3, 2006
  4. I should more aggressive today. Oh well, you live, you learn.

did you see that thread that a guy wants to short in his IRA. That just caused a big spike in the market. BIG.

#24     Feb 3, 2006
  5. you still tingling? where did you go?

#25     Feb 3, 2006
  6. algorithm, you're skipping over Bernanke's semi-annual testimony on the, a biggie with a long-term bias to be a bearish event for stocks and a tone setter for Treasuries

#26     Feb 3, 2006
  7. sorry, On Feb 15

#27     Feb 3, 2006
  8. Im gone, this will be my last post.

:) .

I cant handle it anymore. you end up defending yourself too much and there is so much fear and negative people to contend. I wish you all the one selloff you wait for all year long.

#28     Feb 3, 2006
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Unfortunately hairdresser has not passed my credibility test. ie no posting of real time trades. Sorry to say, but all communication will now be severed with hairdresser.

#29     Feb 3, 2006
  10. Hey Floyd,( hairdresser)
    That 20th century comment still has me laughing, thanks. Hey how did that 2:55 pm EST dip work out,LOL. The back of my head is hurting I'm laughing so damned hard. Seriously, you dip strat seems to have had a good day, wait a minute the futures are tanking, what the f@#$,,, SELL, SELL, SELL DAMMIT, (wait 5 seconds for dip to peak) 5-4-3-2-1,,, BUY,BUY,BUY DAMN YOU SONS A BITCHES BUY. I imagine Hairdresser trading is like when Howard Dean went nutso and did the scream.
    Oh man , I need a beer. Have a grerat weekend all.

....Rennick out

#30     Feb 3, 2006