Jobs Reaction

Discussion in 'Trading' started by William Rennick, Feb 3, 2006.

1. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Actually I tried to help you and explain there's 2 sides to the market. You need to learn how to reach charts, interpret news, etc.

Your drivel, claiming people should buy every dip, is nothing more than uninformed nonsense.

I've made money the past 2 days, how about you? Oh sorry, I forgot you were buying the dips ... COMPX down 52+ and Dow down 160+ since your GOOG ranting.

#11     Feb 3, 2006
  2. up every day this week, thank for asking.

where did you get trained?

#12     Feb 3, 2006
  3. Hope you stuck in there, im having a pretty good day...i wont let people panic me on this site anymore.

#13     Feb 3, 2006
  4. Like taking candy from crying babies.

#14     Feb 3, 2006
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Looking for useful analysis here. Please begin posting the exact trades in real time or you will fail my credibility test and arrive on my ignore list. This is your one and only warning

#15     Feb 3, 2006
  6. Market currently "baking in" a 5% Fed funds rate. DOW 10,800 support trying to hold.

Question is how long of a support will it be? Even if it does hold we still have to get past Bernake's first statements as a Fed chairman. It's about to get interesting.

Bernake has the power of a 5% market "correction" somewhere in his mouth. Is it on the tip of his tongue?

Or will Bernake be the next "Market Whisperer"?

#16     Feb 3, 2006
  7. I don't think Bernake has the GRAVITAS that the good chairman Big Al had. Is Bernake supposed to speak today??

...Rennick out

#17     Feb 3, 2006
  8. Wowee!! wish i saw this before. nice one.

#18     Feb 3, 2006
  9. keep it coming guys, you are making me cash.

#19     Feb 3, 2006
  10. No, Bernake not speaking today, but it is coming. FOMC minutes will be on the 21st. Then Mr. Bernake takes center stage on March 28.

#20     Feb 3, 2006