Jobs.... Hoover, Truman, Eisenhower

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Scataphagos, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now...if they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today?

lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter 'Operation Wetback', into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

BIG Question... with so many Americans unemployed, why does the government (especially the Democrats) want to give EXTRAORDINARY benefits and preferential treatment to illegal aliens???

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes...
    20 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!

2. maxrum

maxrum

3. Eight

Eight

I think that simply put, the illegals have a strong lobby with lots of money.

4. And in today's America, "Biggest Lobby Bucks" trumps American citizen concerns and the U.S. Constitution.

:mad: :mad:

5. I agree with the deportation of all illegals.
    I am myself an immigrant, I earned it really hard to come here, I do not like when others just walk a couple of miles and get what cost my family 10 years of waiting and all of our little wealth.

The deportation of all illegals should be done legally and without any idea of hard fillings towards immigrants and Latinos in general.

But I really dont know what is so hard in doing so. It just take political will. Maybe its too late.