Jobs for the Village Idiot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, Jan 13, 2009.

1. All Hail Barock-o Obziii :D

One less idiot has left the building...
    The "Bush" was trimmed so to speak <:D

But this is 1/2 chance of failure, and since both political parties are still corporate cheer leaders, the USA could end up as.....EPIC FAIL.

Meaning, pack your bags, time to move to China...the next super power and super intelligent race of the world!

#11     Jan 14, 2009
  2. If wise men don't run for public office others will- John Adams.

#12     Jan 14, 2009
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Man, that's a retarded post.

Daschle was voted out of the Senate, not out of politics. He's not in the Senate anymore, so quit whining about it.

#13     Jan 14, 2009
  4. I see your point.

I suppose if I fired someone in my department I shouldn't be surprised when he shows up working elsewhere in the company.

#14     Jan 14, 2009
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

That analogy doesn't hold. Daschle was fired by South Dakota, and then gets hired by a guy who was also rejected by South Dakota. So SD gets no say, and it is a different "company": the executive branch, not the legislative branch of federal government. Like Senate Leader Harry Reid so bluntly put it: "I don't work for Obama."

It's possible you were confused by the actions of the GOP Congress, which clearly worked for GWB. When Bob Dole was made Senate Leader in 1985, he went to President Reagan and said "I'm ready to go to work, boss." :eek:

#15     Jan 14, 2009