Jobless rate drops to 2-year low 8.6%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Summary:

IQ 47 is excited, as a little girl in a doll shop, that numbers he admits are false will cause voters he admits are stupid to vote again for Obama.

No wonder this country is rapidly going down the drain.

#31     Dec 2, 2011
  2. Jobs numbers have been estimated / revised for years now. It is not an exact science, but is a stat that is followed by traders/economists worldwide. That is a fact.

Here is a trading strategy that i use.....
    At approx 2 minutes before an important announcement i place 2 trades. I am Long S&P Futures and simultaneously Short Dow Futures at say 200 bucks a point each. Both with tight guaranteed stops.My round trip including stops is approx 20 points. Needless to say volatility will occur once the announcement has been made, and any move either direction exceeding 20 points is net moola for me. :) .

Don't bother to thank me. :mad: .

#32     Dec 2, 2011
  3. AK, this thing is over. Obama wins. Look at this motley crew the GOP has.

Now they are going back to the Southern Strategy, with Newt.

It's over, nothing to see here, move along.:D

#33     Dec 2, 2011

4. And Lucrum gets excited and posts threads about bullshit emails that he knows are false about Obama not being eligible for office LOL !!!!!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=231891

#34     Dec 2, 2011

5. :D :D :D :D

#35     Dec 2, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Presumably the "drop out" factor was treated no differently in the last report, so unless it's getting worse it's a "wash", mathematically. And the LFPR does not tell the whole story, if you think about it for a moment. Hints: productivity, wealthy retirees.

#36     Dec 2, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) I wasn't excited
    2) I do NOT know it's false
    3) The thread/email was more about Snopes credibility than Obama's eligibility

#37     Dec 2, 2011
  8. They are stupid, they elected Obama, didn't they? [​IMG]

#38     Dec 2, 2011
  9. rc8222

rc8222

Once the U.S. Supreme Court kills Obamacare once and for all in June 2012, all Obama will have to campaign on is 8%+ unemployment. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#39     Dec 2, 2011
  10. I hear the Supreme Court of Kangaroos has the votes to retain Obamacare. [​IMG]

#40     Dec 2, 2011