Jobless rate drops to 2-year low 8.6%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 2, 2011.

1. whah ; wah ; . :( . mummy ; whah ; wah . :confused: . mummy ; wah ;.:mad: .

#21     Dec 2, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Just curious, but what is this intended to offer? And who is it directed to?

#22     Dec 2, 2011

3. Lol .... Luke , that last thread you started really got you pricked , no ? :D .

#23     Dec 2, 2011
  4. Fair enough .Its my opinion that most accept the unemployment numbers that the goverment and media feeds them

Its my opinion that a lower reported BLS unemployment rate helps one candidate or the other regardless if its accurate or not

#24     Dec 2, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

No

#25     Dec 2, 2011

6. boehner appeared on Bloomberg shortly after the announcement..... with a few of his geeks. Those guys looked as if they were going to burst into tears. :) .

#26     Dec 2, 2011

7. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know they're pissed,they've been trying so hard to keep it above 9%

#27     Dec 2, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I didn't see the appearance, but if they were sad because the number looked "good" then they should have the intelligence to show where the number isn't what it's being reported as.

If they are "sad" because it is still bad, then they are right.

#28     Dec 2, 2011
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

See, that's the point. It is.

#29     Dec 2, 2011
  10. My guess is they think most people accept it and know it would be a losing battle.They are also part of the same federal goverment that decides the official numbers so that would make them look bad . Arguing the numbers when they made a significant drop also makes them look bad

Just my opinion though

#30     Dec 2, 2011