Jobless claims highest level in 9 months

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Yannis

Yannis

Nonsense. The Dems have the media in their pocket, they call the reporting shots against lonely neutral/conservative Fox. What Angle is saying is natural: she's looking for support against an onslaught of dishonest, biased reporting by the national media.

#11     Aug 20, 2010
  2. ak15

ak15

It's Sharron Angle spewing nonsense from her own mouth on fox news.

Sharron Angle: We needed to have the press be our friend.

Even the fox news achor was nonplussed. Here's his reply:

"Wait a minute. Hold on a second. To be your friend?" said a disbelieving Carl Cameron. "That sounds naive."

The inimitable Angle follows up with: We wanted them to ask the questions we want to answer so that they report the news the way we want it to be reported. And when I get on a show, and I say, 'Send money to SharronAngle.com,' so that your listeners will know that if they want to support me they need to go to SharronAngle.com.

Her views on armed resurrection, abolishing the Dept of Education, and rapes and pregnancies as a result of incest speak for themselves. Hopefully, Nevada's entire electorate will see her for what she is. A nut.

#12     Aug 20, 2010
  3. You'll like this:

It Begins… Dem Congresswoman Brings In Street Thug at Town Hall Meeting to Threaten Constituents
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, August 16, 2010, 8:13 AM

SUMMER SLAM 2010…
    Rep. Melissa Bean (D-IL) brought Bruno the Bone-Crusher with her to a town hall meeting this weekend to threaten constituents. The meeting was held at Round Lake, Illinois Public library on Thursday August 12. The Obamacare-supporting democrat allowed the thug to roam around the room to intimidate constituents from asking questions.
    Where’d she get this guy, from the WWE?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iF0_jJRXPhQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iF0_jJRXPhQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

UPDATE: The American Spectator Blog added this on Bean’s district:

#13     Aug 20, 2010
  4. ak15

ak15

I don't.

#14     Aug 20, 2010
  5. ak15

ak15

As an aside, thanks for anticipating and posting material that I presumably like. Much appreciated.

#15     Aug 21, 2010
  6. You're welcome. I'll keep looking for more.

#16     Aug 21, 2010