Jobless Claims Fall to 881,000, Lowest Since Pandemic Hit

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Bugsy, Sep 3, 2020.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

Newsflash for some, blacks can be racist as well. Racism don't not umm discriminate. It is an equal opportunity hater.

#11     Sep 3, 2020
    Bugsy likes this.
  2. Bugsy

Bugsy

Oh no. According to liberals it's impossible for black people to be racist because they must have institutional power in order to be racist. It's just like with affirmative action. It is needed to insure that people of color are given equal opportunity to jobs or education regardless if they score lower or their skills fall short to another. Of course this same logic does not apply to sports for whatever retarded reason liberals came up with in their mental gymnastics to apply their arguments to every facet of their narrative. Sports do not apply to that logic. It is exempt, just because.

#12     Sep 3, 2020
  3. virtusa

virtusa

Newspapers, magazines, social media, tv channels...

They all have a hidden agenda. That's the main reason of their existance.
    Manipulating facts or fiction for their advantage.

If Trump would lose 1 hair for each lie he told, he would be bald. He wouldn't even have any pubic hair anymore.

#13     Sep 3, 2020
    apdxyk and Bugsy like this.
  4. Bugsy

Bugsy

This I do agree on. And fwiw, I also believe both sides of the political spectrum and media intentionally rile emotions to pit both sides against one another in order to drive readership, and ultimately create more news.

#14     Sep 3, 2020
    apdxyk and Relentless like this.
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

.......while calling anyone who disagrees with them racists and white supremacists, even if they're black.

#15     Sep 3, 2020
    Bugsy likes this.
  6. Bugsy

Bugsy

I've also seen them call Jewish people both white supremacists and Nazis.

#16     Sep 3, 2020
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

The *fact* that you picked Breitbart to share a story that was everywhere just goes to show where you get your "facts" from. All likely all those other "facts" about Liberals doing one thing and Conservatives doing another.

#17     Sep 3, 2020
    VicBee and Cuddles like this.
  8. Bugsy

Bugsy

No. If you looked at my other posts you'd see I get my news from a variety of places. The facts that you would argue with documented police reports, court dockets, and video evidence shows you truly are a liberal. Once again, would you like me to post a dozen videos where liberals use violence to shut down speech because I will. It's how liberals operate. You are welcome to post videos showing conservatives repeatedly using violence as a means to shut down liberals speech, but we both know those don't actually exist.

#18     Sep 3, 2020
  9. SunTrader

SunTrader

No they just run them over. Good thing you check news from a variety of wingnut sites. Maybe someday you will get my "racist" reply.

#19     Sep 3, 2020
  10. Bugsy

Bugsy

Here's an adult who beat a 12 year old in the head with multiple punches because the kid had a Trump sign. This is the current state of the Liberal Left, beating up children because they disagree with them. Imagine being an adult and acting like a 2 year old baby pinching, biting, and throwing a temper tantrum because you don't get your way. This just happened. This is the current Liberal Left.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    #20     Sep 3, 2020