Jobless Claims Fall to 881,000, Lowest Since Pandemic Hit

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Bugsy, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Bugsy

Bugsy

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2...ims-fall-to-881000-lowest-since-pandemic-hit/

2. maxinger

maxinger

after the data was released, the market hardly moved.

This is quite common.

3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

ADP employment numbers were weaker than expected yesterday so I don't know how you reconcile the two other than perhaps fewer people are claming unemployment or more people have stepped out of the labor force.

4. VicBee

VicBee

Breitbart news... They only count white people

SunTrader likes this.
  5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

ha. he posted this right after a rant about CNN being biased.

6. Bugsy

Bugsy

I didn't state you had to read it. Also, the difference is the CNN was an opinion piece whereas these are numbers pulled straight from government data. As I stated before, I don't expect you to understand the difference between opinions and facts. You've clearly demonstrated you don't in the other thread.

7. VicBee

VicBee

Breitbart news... facts?

8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Seems like every other NFP reporting period during Pres. Obama's two terms we could read future Trumper's claiming they (Dept of Labor) cooked the books. Now crickets.

Anyway just under one million new claims filed is somehow something to brag about. o_O :rolleyes:

9. Bugsy

Bugsy

Apparently so if they pull data from actual government records. I know it's hard for liberals such as yourself to understand what a fact is in the first place. Perhaps you can go ask your Antifa brothers and sisters currently throwing piss balloons at police officers and calling black police officers Uncle Tom's while calling anyone who disagrees with them racists and white supremacists, even if they're black. Don't worry, nobody takes liberals seriously at this point. They just consider them clowns on a national scale. Here's a current record backed up by police reports and court records of liberals and the lies they have to pull in order to create a narrative that doesn't actually exist. It's no wonder they have no clue what a fact is.

http://fakehatecrimes.org/

Axon likes this.
  10. Vicbee, you can claim CNN is biased(which it is) but if you don’t think Breitbart as a whole is just as biased to the right then I’d say good luck to you!

#10     Sep 3, 2020