Job numbers were TWICE as good as expected? Are they fake?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by klattermusen, Aug 5, 2022.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

$SPX closed near high of the day's range, but below Thursday's close and barely above the prior Friday weekly close. Not very bullish at all.

#11     Aug 6, 2022
  2. 2rosy

2rosy

What jobs were these? I see layoffs and no hiring

#12     Aug 6, 2022
  3. It is whispered that many corps fired emps to rehire them at lower wages.

#13     Aug 6, 2022
  4. Do you folks lack imagination? And experience from the past?
    Midterm elections lie ahead!...
    Does it now make "click"?... :D

The Corrupt Govt needs some "success" numbers!...

cat_stats.jpg

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
    #14     Aug 7, 2022
    #15     Aug 7, 2022
  6. maxinger

maxinger

[​IMG]

#16     Aug 7, 2022
  7. DaveV

DaveV

It would make no sense for the government to release fake numbers 3 months before the election. They would either have to continue the fakery for 3 more months before the elections, or worse show declining job numbers just before the election. If these surprise job numbers had come out on November 4th, 4 days before Election Day, you would have a stronger case.

#17     Aug 7, 2022
  8. We have a job opening in San Diego for an Engineering position. Basically its repair and replacing parts for computers. The company will pay for your training to get certified. I will get a bonus if someone wants to contact me and they get hired.

Also, the company sometimes gives daily bonuses based on performance. If you are not one of the 1% of ET actually making money trading, feel free to DM me.

#18     Aug 8, 2022
    murray t turtle and NoahA like this.
  9. NoahA

NoahA

LOL....

#19     Aug 8, 2022
  10. %%
    Good read;
    that +I never trust any big gov\ talking snake media in an election year or most anytime.
    NPR does the talking snake + says a recession is not 2 quarters of declining growth.
    They count anybody as looking for job as employed ;
    that maybe a grain of truth, its a bit of work \to job interview collecting unemployment.:caution::caution:
    Most prices are not fake, even though some errors occasionaly occur .

#20     Aug 9, 2022