JMOWERY1987 and understanding credibility on ET.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lp3yc, May 30, 2006.

1. I'm wondering if Jmowery1987 balls hairy yet?

Who knows, may be the kid is just 13 yo

#21     May 30, 2006
  2. lp3yc: Here's to embarassing the shit out of yourself with your obsession of a 19yo. I hope you don't have kids. If you do, I bet that you're the freak dad in the neighborhood... spying on your kids and thier friends, etc.

Creepy.

#22     Jun 7, 2006
  3. Dear JMowery,
    I am deeply saddened by the way that some members have been treating you lately (both on this thread and others as well). You have demonstrated to me strong character in the way you have responded to such negativity. You have provided endless hours of help (without any ulterior motive), both to me and others and I believe that you are sincere in your approach to perfection and are a genuinely "good guy". I feel you’re on the right track and it is only a matter of time that you succeed in life.

ET is slowly degenerating into a bitch fest but a more disturbing trend is the inability to freely voice your opinion without having some "Know it all" come out of the woodwork and pass some snide comment. I don't see the point when intelligent posters share hard earned knowledge only for the naysayers to poke fun at (pearls to swine) . Regrettably that is the sad truth on many a thread.

From all the forums I have participated in, ET has the got some true gems of inspiration that sadly sit under mountains of crap. Lots of genuinely nice people on ET but regrettably many of the successful ones choose to mock other people as a show of their success (even though what they say has a strong element of truth). Perhaps only a handful of the truly successful are gentlemanly about it - many are "vampires".

You have fought back admirably, and conducted yourself with integrity and that is what matters in the end. If you move on one day, their will be a hole in your life that will take some healing as you took to ET in the way a bright eyed kid takes on a religious cult. They mean well, but the Vampires soon come out to take care of such idealism, a reflection of the world at large in the microcosm of an internet forum. Come back in a few years when you are steady and strong and let your bank account do the talking and then you can genuinely say f*** you to the naysayers. This is my last post as a show of protest in the way some people are treating you, I am officially lurker only from now on.

#23     Jun 7, 2006